say something about ... yourself!

am I the only one here who loves his dad and doesn't hate his parents?

Nah meng. I love my parents to death. And I love hanging out with them. Mom and I play card games A LOT and act like loonies, where my dad and I favor a witty and/or intellectual conversation while watching UFO shows or discussing the dynamics of the string theory in relation to the vortex in the Art Building...

I <3 my parents.

Well, my dad has beat my ass too, but I can say I deserved it. My dad is old school, he's been a biker for 30+ years. So while most kids mouthed off their parents and then would threaten 911 if they got hit, my dad would slap the shit out of me, and if I said I was gonna call thew cops, he'd tell me I better call an ambulance too :lol: But yeah, I did deserve those ass kickings a lot. :lol:

But my dad has always been there for me, so I guess I can't relate as much. Although at times I really hate him, we fucking explode on eachother, sometimes even get physical, and then act like notihng happened the next second. DYSFUNCTION FTW!

Right on. Even in his old age, my dad is an amazingly strong man, and an amazing fighter. He's always been a short stocky viking, gigantic arms and bald head.

I remember one time he got so tired of my attitude when I was anywhere from 8-13 he took me to the bathroom of a greyhound race track and beat me unconscious.

The thing that sucks about petting kittens is the distance of the pet.
You can only get 8-9 inches tops. but with an adult cat you can get twice that amount of petting.
It makes for a far better experience, for both parties.