say something about ... yourself!

I think I may have got a scholarship but don't know for sure. I received an E-Mail talking about a cohort activity opportunity so I'm assuming that I will be receiving the scholarship even though I haven't received a formal statement showing that I will.

So, I gots me my Monster Lo-Carb, jamming out to some John5 and abouts to due me some forensics tests.

Supposedly Derick and I are getting my brother Phil's room, since he pretty much lives with his girlfriend now. There's still a bunch of his junk that needs to be gotten out, but I guess his futon frame is staying here, so I bought a full size mattress for it at Ikea today! Yay!

Supposedly Derick and I are getting my brother Phil's room, since he pretty much lives with his girlfriend now. There's still a bunch of his junk that needs to be gotten out, but I guess his futon frame is staying here, so I bought a full size mattress for it at Ikea today! Yay!

You and your boyfriend live in your parent's home?

You and your boyfriend live in your parent's home?

Yep, as does my 30 year old brother. The 33 year old brother now lives with his girlfriend in her grandmother's house. We're all a bunch of bums. I have every intention of Derick and I getting our own place though, as soon as he gets a full time job. Can't afford a place on my money alone.

I've lived in the house's laundry closet for three years, Derick's lived in there with me for two.

Have linens become a fetish? If not, you're definitely doing it wrong... :lol:

There's never been a washer or a dryer in it since my parent's got the house, because I've been in it! :loco:

We're supposed to be getting a washer and dryer as soon as we're moved into the other room though. I'll kinda miss going to the lavanderia :(

There's never been a washer or a dryer in it since my parent's got the house, because I've been in it! :loco:

We're supposed to be getting a washer and dryer as soon as we're moved into the other room though. I'll kinda miss going to the lavanderia :(

Lol, personally, Id just be happy I wasnt living in the laundry room anymore. You know what I mean?:lol:

Lol, personally, Id just be happy I wasnt living in the laundry room anymore. You know what I mean?:lol:

Well, when it was just me it was fine. I'm not too hard to please when it comes to living quarters. I used to just sleep on a cot in there, but upgraded and somehow wedged a twin sized bed in there in preparation of Derick's arrival. Yes, the two of us have been sleeping on a twin sized bed for two years :lol: