say something about ... yourself!

What the fuck is wrong with my father? What an asshole with psychological problems :erk:

Ignore me, I'm just venting. Sorry for bringing negative energy into this thread.

Actually, he is about dead. He is older than most fathers. You won't find me mourning over his death, but I cry sometimes thinking about the future for my little brother and the unnecessary shit he had to already go through already.

You don't know half the shit of my situation that is part of my everyday life. Today I vent, so don't judge.

Well, mine is in his early 60's and used to be an alcoholic. Divorced three times and he is retired now. He drinks like two glass of scotch in the evening and turns into a fucking reckless mess. Even when he isn't drinking he is always dictacting and controlling people in the house by yelling and getting in people's faces. I must have good will power because I have restrained myself from hitting him so my times (he wouldn't stand a chance, but that isn't the point).

I was responding to what John said, honkey.

okay :lol:

What the fuck is wrong with my father? What an asshole with psychological problems :erk:

Ignore me, I'm just venting. Sorry for bringing negative energy into this thread.

Dude, you can vent, just don't play that cutesy 14 year old OH IGNORE ME PLOX SORRY FOR BEING NEGUTIV... that's what kids do for attention.

Stay strong. It's only temporary. You'll live to see the old man die.

:lol: My same reaction :lol:

I'm in the same boat, brother. It's fucking scary when you're father is about to hit his 60's and in piss poor health because he was a drug addict.
My dad is 60, in good health though, my grandpa is like 80 something and has had a leg amputated and is still ticking good so I am not worried. Fuck I feel sick just thinking about it though... am I the only one here who loves his dad and doesn't hate his parents?

My dad is 60, in good health though, my grandpa is like 80 something and has had a leg amputated and is still ticking good so I am not worried. Fuck I feel sick just thinking about it though... am I the only one here who loves his dad and doesn't hate his parents?

Despite the fact he hasn't been there for me many years when I was growing up and he's beat me, I value my father over any family member.

Despite the fact he hasn't been there for me many years when I was growing up and he's beat me, I value my father over any family member.

Well, my dad has beat my ass too, but I can say I deserved it. My dad is old school, he's been a biker for 30+ years. So while most kids mouthed off their parents and then would threaten 911 if they got hit, my dad would slap the shit out of me, and if I said I was gonna call thew cops, he'd tell me I better call an ambulance too :lol: But yeah, I did deserve those ass kickings a lot. :lol:

But my dad has always been there for me, so I guess I can't relate as much. Although at times I really hate him, we fucking explode on eachother, sometimes even get physical, and then act like notihng happened the next second. DYSFUNCTION FTW!

Dude, you can vent, just don't play that cutesy 14 year old OH IGNORE ME PLOX SORRY FOR BEING NEGUTIV... that's what kids do for attention.

I could reply to this thread like this everyday, but today was my breaking point I guess.

I love the side of my dad that can be a kind compassionate person but I can't forget or forgive him for what he has done to my family. Not to mention my mother, who actually does have some sort of mental psychosis
lol.gif

I've been stressed out lately, fortunately I don't have to work crazy hours like some of you guys or hold down three jobs while teaching math like Mr. Jeff Broll. I have so much respect for that guy.

Mick, you can vent here, and get some advice (sometimes). You can always forgive your dad though, I mean life isn't a tv drama, and no parent is perfect. As long as you know he's trying his best and he loves you, that is what is important, take the good things from your and and make them apart of you.