say something about ... yourself!

Ugh, I'm trying to quit cigarettes, but I think perhaps today I will need them. I know I'm 18 but I never really got over the being embarrassed around your parents in public thing, at least not my dad. He's in town. Gotta help him in a junk yard. Gotta walk slow for his hip and stuff. He's crazy in his old age from years of heroin and coke, but his arms are still the size of Popeye's on spinach.

I could take him but I wouldn't want to do that so I have to put up with his god damn remarks despite him being a dead beat father.

Most of us could "take" our fathers, but we don't, out of respect. We learn alot from our fathers... shaving, sports, working on the car, working around the house... in your case, being a cokehead. but hey...

Most of us could "take" our fathers, but we don't, out of respect. We learn alot from our fathers... shaving, sports, working on the car, working around the house... in your case, being a cokehead. but hey...

lowblowwill.jpg

:lol:

This girl at my work totally wants to fuck my brains out, she is a little heavy, knows I have a girlfriend and constantly flirts with me and tells me msn she just wants to fuck me... I'm kind of leading ehr on cuz it's funny but no it's gotten out of hand :s

n502282889_1310775_9381.jpg

She looks thinner here than she actually it.

^she smiles like a slutty fat girl.

I've been playing so much NHL '09 I've got blisters on both thumbs. On a related note...WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THOSE FIRST PLACE BRUINS!??! HOLLA!

That's the classic fat girl picture, slim yourself down and emphasise the tits from above.

Also, why the fuck would anyone want to fuck you so badly?

This girl at my work totally wants to fuck my brains out, she is a little heavy, knows I have a girlfriend and constantly flirts with me and tells me msn she just wants to fuck me... I'm kind of leading ehr on cuz it's funny but no it's gotten out of hand :s

She looks thinner here than she actually it.

If you are honest, talk to your girlfriend about that and bring her near this slut. Eat pop corn and check your girlfriend beat her ;)

I'm drunk by the way.

I don't get it. Is that supposed to be me? My hair isn't oargne or red, it's combination of brown with red. I told you time and time again I'm not a fucking ginger.

And Will, quite frankly, I resent a man who's had four wives and beat "I'm assuming since he beat my mother and one of his girlfriends", because he was coked out or on heroin.

So save that father speech. He tries to help me out when he can now to compensate for not being there in my childhood, but as far as I'm concerned I don't have family and the day will come when we fist fight to the point of unconsciousness. He says the only reason we haven't done it yet is his leg. Regardless, I'll win.