say something about ... yourself!

I'm playing Pokemon Red right now. Started a new game a while ago 'cause me and a friend of mine needed the nostalgic kick.
Grinding my Charizard up to level 100. Currently at 88. SO CLOSE.

really, really, really, really, really needs to start writing her art history research paper. really.

i'm currently in anxiety-ridden throes of the source-collecting process and am mystified by the prospect of being expected to write a paper on things that i know NOTHING about.

really, really, really, really, really needs to start writing her art history research paper. really.

i'm currently in anxiety-ridden throes of the source-collecting process and am mystified by the prospect of being expected to write a paper on things that i know NOTHING about.

You should talk to Bacchantesalsa. She knows a lot about Art History.

Very energetic show...good if you like German thrash. Gets a bit repetitive after a bit, though.

You guys will love it if you've never seen them, though. In any case, it's not nearly as boring as Destruction.

What's it on?
Between me, Baccante, and Karen there's a lot of knowledge here. Plus I still have some of my art history books.

Twas my first day back at the old job since leaving a year and a half ago. Didn't really get any training today, just went right into learning a new client just as though I'd never left. Watched my "trainer" do easy cases most of the day. She leaves an hour and half before me, so I had the rest of her cases to work on til I left at 6. There were about 20 cases, she said most of them were just crim only cases (meaning no employment/education verifications to call on). My ASS. Over half of them had verifications she hadn't even touched. We fax from the computer now rather than the fax machine, and I had to fax a verification request on my own without any help so I probably screwed it up :tickled:

Ah, same old crap. It's good to be back.

Shit never changes, eh. At least you and Samantha can gripe about your caseloads and the women's toilet being disgusting.

Wtf, I was laying here getting all relaxed and sleepy and then mom comes to the door with her phone, my brother's friend from out of town was on the other end wanting to ask me something. Took the phone, and he wanted to know the nearest place he could find a walkman, the cassette kind. I directed him to Wal-Mart, but now I'm not relaxed *dericksfistshakingemoticon*