say something about ... yourself!

I got to see my two little cousins for the first time in longer than a decade, today. One is a senior, the other is a few years younger. They fight a lot like typical sisters. I feel kind of happy. Hmm.

It's weird but once my dad died I've become a lot closer to his side of the family. We've always been cool we just never saw eachother.

We just spent an hour at work, playing with the Ghost Radar App on my art director's iPad :lol:

According to the Ghost Radar, we had two "energy" thingies around us, and the words "it" gave us were:

KING
HARD
AFRICA
DESK
WILLIAM
PROUD
LET
LOG
BET
JEFF

oh boy. A paid hour well spent :lol:

Phone interview or is he flying out thurr? You guys will miss Braum's too much and come back, yes :p

Flying, wheeeee. They agreed to combine all of the steps into two or three visits so the first is basic paperwork, interview and some other crap. Then comes polygraph and psych eval and background investigation and board interview. Or whatever they do up there.

I will miss Braums and Whataburger. :cry: ....HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO GET A GERMAN SHEPHERD UP THERE IN A MUSTANG?!

Welcome to my home, Sammeh! You're going to love it here :)

Yay, thank you! I'm know I will, I'm so excited at just the idea of it. :oops:

Peter is actually going Sept 12, they combined a few more steps into one for him and told him to come then. He's crashing with a friend of mine ...a creepy friend of mine who might molest him. But free is free. Cara knows her! Cara - he's crashing with Cassie Powell. lolz

We just spent an hour at work, playing with the Ghost Radar App on my art director's iPad :lol:

According to the Ghost Radar, we had two "energy" thingies around us, and the words "it" gave us were:

KING
HARD
AFRICA
DESK
WILLIAM
PROUD
LET
LOG
BET
JEFF

oh boy. A paid hour well spent :lol:

Isn't that app fun? I have it on my Droid X and it keeps me entertained at work.

I saw a late-night commercial (more like an infomercial) for an app that turns your phone into an x-ray machine, oooooooo :lol:

:loco:

Really, what's the point of apps that seemingly turn your phone into something it isn't? I don't get the appeal of that. Even for entertainment, if it's not real then I couldn't enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit or the Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich? :loco:

I've never even heard of a Honey BBQ Chicken Biscuit. I'd eat it, though.