say something about ... yourself!

haha the way we fish is anything but relaxing honestly, especially on the Sol Duc. That river rages pretty hard and has rocks and crags and lil cliffs overhanging deep pools everywhere. It's more like a scramble out to a precarious rock to make a few casts and then tromp through more sticks and branches along the river's edge to the next spot. It's really fun but it's definitely not like casting out, sittin down and waiting for your rod to move. It's more like adventure fishing :D

haha the way we fish is anything but relaxing honestly, especially on the Sol Duc. That river rages pretty hard and has rocks and crags and lil cliffs overhanging deep pools everywhere. It's more like a scramble out to a precarious rock to make a few casts and then tromp through more sticks and branches along the river's edge to the next spot. It's really fun but it's definitely not like casting out, sittin down and waiting for your rod to move. It's more like adventure fishing :D

^ actually, I am not a huge fan of the relaxed fishing at all.
I love the adventure fishing much more!
(Like I said... I'm DYING to go deep sea fishing!)

Enjoy it babe! Sounds like hella fun!

Also:

sittin down and waiting for your rod to move.

This needed to be quoted fpr the third time today :oops: :loco:

I keep getting "heat rashes" on the underside of my forearms, but now we're thinking that it's directly caused by the UV rays, basically a sun allergy, lol.

Is anyone else getting these?

dracula_shot1l.jpg

Can you guys be as harsh with me as possible?

About Empiric, I know my vocals suck on Reason and I'm thinking of getting someone else to sing on it. Will (I think at least) did awesome on my last song, and the cover song with Dan, well, Dan is a god. I'm getting rid of Mad God's Blessing and using the flute melody on a new song.

I never expect to make it big with this project, it's obviously just for fun and just for self fulfillment as a guitarist.

But overalll...sound quality wise, songwriting wise, can you guys like...rate me? I know I kind of suck, but is it at least listenable? At least worth burning on a blank CD?

If you say I just suck I completely understand. It's just hard to judge your own music. Link in sig.

I keep getting "heat rashes" on the underside of my forearms, but now we're thinking that it's directly caused by the UV rays, basically a sun allergy, lol.

Is anyone else getting these?
Describe them some more. I have had some interesting science experiment happening on the top of my wrist and lower forearm for the past couple weeks, but it's subsiding and almost gone now. I was correlating it with the sunburn I got in Colorado a couple weeks back. I did some googling and sun allergies are the closest I came up with, too.

Back from an entire week of mountain climbing, sleeping near bears and visiting medieval castles! Herro!