Say something bad to the previous person game

well whatever, i still hate christina ricci and her monster of a forehead.

and being in so many johnny depp movies.

whore.

i'll hack my way through a paper bag and then your face

^that has been said at least seven trillian times, so i sugguest you go back a couple of pages and read through if it doesnt take to much of your effort so you can come up with an original insult and i wish you fuckers would stop overlooking the fact that i listen to bands like finger 11 and cult of luna when theyre going to insult my music taste, you should just die in a hole somewhere because your existance is of less importance then spandex pants.

:lol:
yeah, i noticed that about you. :p
you'll play the kill you game and the talk shit game, but nothing else.
awesome.

anyway, although you like to come up with original insults, they all suck. :)
and i'll correct your spelling everytime, but no one elses, just to piss you off. :)
trillion. suggest.

aww. there, there, sugar.
nope, don't feel the slightest bit bad. :)
and if you really do have it, then you suck at that also.
*dyslexia.
Say anything mean to the person who posted before you, whether it's true or not. This is great for people in a bad mood! :kickass:

EDIT #2: Be as mean as possible.

i think you're cute though. even with your enormous penis. :)
can't we be friends? me and my real-life friends talk shit to each other and brawl it out all the time. that's what friends are for.

:lol: yeah, can i just say. anything i say on this forum, i am not serios about. unless you say you like trivium. but other then that i dont really get defensive or anything so dont worry.
and yeah i do have dyslexia but it in no way affects my typing:lol:

and you are so clueless you think that this smiley:erk: is cooler then this smiley:Smug: