The "Corrupted Wish" Thread / Game

mick thompson

AKA: Ross Canpolat! SM!
Nov 3, 2005
Dublin, Ireland
Aim:

The game is simple...

The first person makes a wish.
The second person grants that wish, but something bad happens instead.
The second person makes his own wish.

Rules:

You may wish for ANYTHING.
The granted wish have to end up badly, either for the thing being wished or for the person who wished for it.
Avoid double-posting. If it happens, just edit the last one to say that you accidently double-posted.
Stick to the topic. If you have to leave a message, leave it at the bottom.

Example:

1st person:
I wish I had a car.

2nd person:
Granted. However, the car was stolen from the local mob boss and you are in big trouble.

I wish for more money.

3rd person:
Granted. But the money is counterfeited.
I wish...

(And so on... )

-----------------------
GAME BEGINS HERE
-----------------------

I wish i had a 50 Inch HD TV

Granted, but jesus returns this time as a hateful bastard that constantly stalks you and keeps throwing bibles at you until the day you die

I wish for a blow job from lindsay lohan (from the mean girls time... shes hawt)

Granted, but jesus returns this time as a hateful bastard that constantly stalks you and keeps throwing bibles at you until the day you die

I wish for a blow job from lindsay lohan

Granted. But you get a blowjob from lindsay lohan (HAHAHA)

I wish for 7 million pounds of gold.

[UEAK]Clowd;8775155 said:
Granted. But you get a blowjob from lindsay lohan (HAHAHA)

I wish for 7 million pounds of gold.

Granted, but the price of gold suddenly drops value to a state where you need to pay 1000 US$ per lb (pound) just for owning it

I wish for a Honda NSX Car

You get it, but I'm not quite sure what that is so you get a drum and a belt sander.

I wish for a reboot of the series "Street Hawk".

Granted. You are watching the first new episode and all is well. Suddenly, 10 minutes into the show, your tv short circuits, setting your home ablaze. In a gallant attempt to save your musical equipment, you perish in the fire. A review of the show the next day reveals that the episode actually started to suck balls after 15 minutes.

I wish for Bugera to make truly reliable amps.

Granted. You are watching the first new episode and all is well. Suddenly, 10 minutes into the show, your tv short circuits, setting your home ablaze. In a gallant attempt to save your musical equipment, you perish in the fire. A review of the show the next day reveals that the episode actually started to suck balls after 15 minutes.

I wish for Bugera to make truly reliable amps.

Granted. They succeed in creating awesome amps. Before release they get bought by Mesa Boogie and the amps are starting at $4000

I wish that my boss dies...

Granted. However, his replacement is much more aggressive & dominating when it comes to deadlines. You miss one. He drills your ass with his cock until you foam at the mouth, drops your body off the nearest available bridge (with an anchor attached) and you sink to your death deep into the river Norrstrom.

I wish that Bristol City football club would get promotion to the Premier League

Granted. However, his replacement is much more aggressive & dominating when it comes to deadlines. You miss one. He drills your ass with his cock until you foam at the mouth, drops your body off the nearest available bridge (with an anchor attached) and you sink to your death deep into the river Norrstrom.

I wish that Bristol City football club would get promotion to the Premier League

Granted but the team then die in a series of freak comboine 'arvester related mishaps.

I wish for more snow!

Granted, but your dealer ends up giving you the uncut stuff.

I wish Dundee didn't exist.

Dundee is wiped from human existence.

Every citizen in Australia sends you a box full of deadly, deadly spiders.

I wish for a million wishes.

Granted. Your wife loves your new monstrous cock. In fact, she loves it in ways she had never loved your previous peen. She loves this big, black cock so much that it begins to disgust when you think about how much your wife has loved giant black cocks this whole time. Unable to deal with thoughts of "just how many black cocks have destroyed my wife?" you stage what is quite possibly the most gruesome murder/suicide seen in recent times. Ironically, when your body is found the next day rigor mortis has already set in, locking your body in crabcore position for all eternity. A picture, taken from the local newspaper of your crabcore-locked body, is promptly found by a fellow forumer and quickly becomes the most legendary motivational poster ever seen on the Sneap forums.

I wish for the legalization of marijuana. GOGOGOGO

Granted, but it's 10 inches becuse it's swollen with puss and and black becuse of the gangrene.

I wish my cats would stop messing around and ruining my stuff.

EDIT: Crap, to late.