Say something bad to the previous person game

:lol: hahhahaha!

probably he is!
but who wants a bucktooth, flatchested, lesbian hockey playing, vegetarian stalker anyway? not my lil' bro.

i'm bored though, go ahead and stalk me. :p

bwahahahhahaha!

here is my little bro...in 10 years...

:zombie:

you were right! he is an ugly fuck :puke: !
becuz i used to look JUST like him.:erk:

smexy.

DUDE WERE YOU AT BANK OF AMERICA ON TUESDAY?

i kept getting distracted by some hot guy with red hair, but he had really weird shoes :erk:
SHUT THE FUCK UP. :erk:
i think i saw you. NO FUCKING WAY. IF THIS IS TRUE THEN I AM NEVER POSTING HERE AGAIN. i swear, i am running away, you stalker.

on tuesday. i saw. a pretty young chick. at bank of america. in herndon. by the clocktower. if that was you, then i'm telling every guy on this forum to bug the hell out of you, because you are smexy jailbait. but you are like an amazon. definitely kick any guys ass.

that is...if that was you. :p

NO, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god. i feel woozy. teh internet and real life are not supposed to intermingle. yes. that was me. that was you. holy fucking shit.

DAMN! we should have traded cd's or something, i know no metal people. :cry:

what in the hell, you can't be serious.

ok, the ultimate test...

i was... with my mommy...cashing a check.

i saw...a blondie...with what looked to be her daddy. then they went away into some back room.

if this is true, then i am freaking out. if not, then well, i am cool as a mofo. :p

no fair! you were sitting down! i couldn't check out YOUR butt. not that i would, you're like a sister to me. :p

that is...a sister i say something bad about and kill everyday on the internet, hehehe.

fucking crazy. :erk: