scandinavian help required

terria

Subterranean dharma-bum
Sep 11, 2001
Neverwhere. hehe.
www.soylvybe.de
I guess there are some of you nordmannen in here, so if anyone could tell me how the hell i can lay my ears on Winds (another band with Hellhammer in it) i would be the second-luckiest person in the world. It has not been released (if it ever will be) in germany and i reeeally wanna hear it...:confused:

I have something called Winds - Eternity of the mind on mp3, is this what you mean?
There is also a band with some members from Thyrfing that is called Winds. I have their promo as mp3 as well.

At the gates,yep,he is talking about this "eternity of the mind" you have on mp3... Actually it is called "of entity and mind".... Unless you're talking about a new album????? I have heard that their full-album will be released soon,yet i don't know the title...

Terria,it's strange that you haven't seen the Winds MCD up there... We have plenty of it down here ;) But i think even if it's not out on the stores,you can order it from Nuclear Blast... I got my copy from there (along with a huge order I made this summer
:) )..... It costed 18 DM if i am not mistaken

Thanks, melancholia! dumb of me not think of that one...
i've been waiting for it since i read an article in which they were described as a mixture between arcturus and anathema. have you (or anone else in here;) ) heard it yet?

melancholy still my desire - oh let my heart by thee inspire

NP: solefald - Fluorescent

I have heard it :D
It's very relaxing.... and it has some Artcurian solos/riffs by Carl-August Tidemann..... but hmm it didn't remind me of anathema...
It's very beautiful music.. I won't say more...you'll get to listen to it soon after all ;)