Scientology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scientology is a shit religion made up by all the Jews that control Hollywood. the media can't criticize it or they get sued by all those fake, coke-snorting, elite nosejob casualties.

fuck Scientology and fuck Hollywood.

They're the only religion whose mythos involves aliens, volcanoes, and nuclear weapons. FUCK YES I say. FUCK FUCKING YES.

They're the only religion whose mythos involves aliens, volcanoes, and nuclear weapons. FUCK YES I say. FUCK FUCKING YES.

but its all a bunch of bullshit. the main reason I hate it is cause its a religion made up by lala land gyps.

Just because it's stupid and horrible and a plague upon man doesn't mean it can't be totally fucking awesome.

I've seen plenty of videos, trust me. Scientology is shit. But it's also totally fucking AWESOME.

It's awesome to see people that believe so blindy in that bullshit religion. Anyone know if their religion says something about life after death?

but its all a bunch of bullshit.

As opposed to every other religion?

I think the Scientology stores (or whatever you call them) are the best. I saw one in Plymouth (the UK one) and it has a sign that says "FREE STRESS TEST" in the window. And a display case with DVDs of L. Ron Hubbard.

I just remembered I actually took a picture of it. This was at 3 in the morning or so and came out blurry because I had nothing to support my camera on while taking it. But you get the idea.

freestresstest.jpg

edit: haha ^ "staff wanted!"

Yeah I've just found out there is also a store on Totenham Court Rd, London.

I might wander in there this week and tell them I'm looking for a religion that is more rational and believable than others, and ask them what they believe.

To be honest though, I suspect the belief is irrelevant for a lot of these people, it is more the participation in a clandestine cult that gives them a sense of identity/purpose.

Scientology reminds me a lot of World of Warcraft. The people involved seem absolutely addicted, like they are on crack. And, when you go to the next level, you have to pay a fee. It's like Warcraft gold and such. I mean, if you were rich, you could probably power level throughout the levels of Scientology.

Take that, Tom Cruise.

So, Grinder, I hear you met my friends Mandy, Mike, Jugular Joe and the Maniac in Ohio at the Nachtmystium/Watain/Angel Corpse show, I didn't have time or money to make it there...and I also hear they call you Joffa...:loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.