Scientology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Scientology but I'm sort of glad there's stuff like this in the world because it's good for a laugh.

scientologists have basically taken over clearwater fl.

they literally own at least 51% of the cities real estate, and it's probably closer to 66-75%. this is one reason why people like john travolta live in florida.

and if you don't agree with them, they will take legal action against you. it's like a cult of lawyers, really.

Söy;6163829 said:
and if you don't agree with them, they will take legal action against you. it's like a cult of lawyers, really.

thats the very reason they need to be destroyed.

So what you're saying is that if they don't agree with you they need to be destroyed.

What's wrong with his post? He just said that his friends told him that they met you, and that they evidently call you Joffa.

So, Grinder, I hear you met my friends Mandy, Mike, Jugular Joe and the Maniac in Ohio at the Nachtmystium/Watain/Angel Corpse show, I didn't have time or money to make it there...and I also hear they call you Joffa...:loco:

yes I did. how do you know them? and don't call me that, its insulting.

He didn't call you that, fool, he said he heard that his friends call you that. :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.