Scientology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohiogrinder. Seriously. Pissing everybody off all at once now. Good job.

And don't diss Maiden.

Scientology is a shit religion made up by all the Jews that control Hollywood. the media can't criticize it or they get sued by all those fake, coke-snorting, elite nosejob casualties.

fuck Scientology and fuck Hollywood.

I serious qustion. What does scientology have to do with jews?

Good lord, check out this response to the BBC's recent Scientology documentary:

http://www.bbcpanorama-exposed.org/

I even downloaded and watched the 25 minute "counter-documentary", because I actually feel so disgusted that this plague exists on our streets.

I can only say after watching it - HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK I AM? It is the most transparent piece of thrown together propagandising imaginable. I'm disgusted that British people are a part of this.

One of the most ridiculous things about the above video is that they have clearly raided archives of various past interviews with reputable, informed people, and extracted snippets of each irrelevant interview so that it looks as though they are being interviewed especially by the film-makers on the topic of John Sweeney's behaviour.

I was particularly amused when they happily manipulated the words of a Psychiatrist - a purveyor of a trade which Scientologists openly blame for the horrors of the Holocaust!

I'm proud of the fact that the UK has not yet recognized Scientology as a religion, but it wouldn't surprise me if today's fucking liberal climate saw it done. If that happened, I would feel totally betrayed.

It also turns out that the UK Scientologists have been trying to win over London's City police, inviting them to free events, film premieres and so on. The chief of the force actually made a speech at the opening of their new London HQ, praising it as a "force for good" and an illustration of our tolerant society. Fucking cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.