Scott Ian says SOD is over..

Haha that would be fucking awesome! :headbang:
Ironic even.....

Although, no offence Billy, other than pissing off Scott and charlie big time, i doubt that a somewhat reunited S.O.D consisting of yourself and Dan and two other guys would pull crowds any larger than your MOD shows..... But at the same time im all for new music from the mouth of milano!

reidie said:
Haha that would be fucking awesome! :headbang:
Ironic even.....

Although, no offence Billy, other than pissing off Scott and charlie big time, i doubt that a somewhat reunited S.O.D consisting of yourself and Dan and two other guys would pull crowds any larger than your MOD shows..... But at the same time im all for new music from the mouth of milano!

SOD was over before we started due to filthy greedy kikes like Johnny Z- Dan Spitz and Scott the nonfriend jew Ian. Charlie much to his credit never wanted to do SOD, Even thoughAnthrax stole all my ideas.

Buzzard said:
SOD was over before we started due to filthy greedy kikes like Johnny Z- Dan Spitz and Scott the nonfriend jew Ian. Charlie much to his credit never wanted to do SOD, Even thoughAnthrax stole all my ideas.

I understand the politics behind SOD and the eventual breakup, but im not sure what your trying to say. :confused: If you are trying to rebut my ironic call, you have got it all wrong.... It would be ironic that scott gets shafted after shafting so many over a reunion....

You might not give a shit Billy, (I'm just a record buying, concert going fan) but for the love of God, SOD CANNOT be anything other than You, Dan, Scott and Charlie.

Am I the only one that sees it this way???

I'd love to see a new Billy Milano fronted record (MOD or whatever) just as much as anyone on this board but if SOD is dead.... it's dead. It can't just be Billy, Danny plus hired hands........ can it?

Buzzard said:
I am going to do it without him and charlene since they have officially quit.

Well, that's cool....that should give you the freedom to take it and run. That might be the new project you've been looking for. I can't imagine it will be that easy...one of those guys will probably give a lot of flak if you revive the project...might be worth it.

hey, need a female guitar player? I got a Randy Rhoades Jackson V and a Fender Tele. I got all the SOD songs down pat. Fuck the Middle East.....

Crabmeat said:
You might not give a shit Billy, (I'm just a record buying, concert going fan) but for the love of God, SOD CANNOT be anything other than You, Dan, Scott and Charlie.

Am I the only one that sees it this way???

I'd love to see a new Billy Milano fronted record (MOD or whatever) just as much as anyone on this board but if SOD is dead.... it's dead. It can't just be Billy, Danny plus hired hands........ can it?

If scott was any more boring he would have pigeons sitting on him in a park.
Charlie? He was too busy laying in his bunk with his throw away wife to talk to the fans so why defend them. I am doing it!!!!!!!!!

Buzzard said:
If scott was any more boring he would have pigeons sitting on him in a park.
Charlie? He was too busy laying in his bunk with his throw away wife to talk to the fans so why defend them. I am doing it!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yeah, you should do it. I had to miss S.O.D. on the last tour....

Buzzard said:
I am going to do it without him and charlene since they have officially quit.

All good dude!! Pick wisley, oldschool established hardass fuckers...Bill if u r fuckin serious u would really piss the selfthrax fucks off!!! Get on Ozzfest also LOL LOL:hotjump: .