Scott Ian says SOD is over..

T_man357 said:
Yeah but Scott Ian ain't Randy Rhoads.....And most S.O.D. fans won't care seeing as Scott & Charlie don't want to do it!!!

Yeah...how about some exciting young guitarist who is hungry for the job and can actually play a lead.

As for drumming?...man, kids are raised on blast beats and snychopation nowadays.

JKSIII said:
How can you do SOD when the talent in the band won't be there?

If Scott and Charlie are so talented then why has their career sucked for the last 10 years and why haven't they EVER headlined an arena..
I hate to break it to you, Before me it was all bullet belts spandex and falsetto singing. After me it was Mosh- and fun. So you do the math jack ass.
Everyone knows they are fake ass phoneys.
Charlies best days are behind him- I know, I did the protools work!!

Buzzard said:
If Scott and Charlie are so talented then why has their career sucked for the last 10 years and why haven't they EVER headlined an arena..
I hate to break it to you, Before me it was all bullet belts spandex and falsetto singing. After me it was Mosh- and fun. So you do the math jack ass.

What's up Billy...you haven't been around here much.

You'll find players that destroy those punks. :hotjump:

Buzzard said:
Hard to argue facts...

T_man357 said:
Yeah but Scott Ian ain't Randy Rhoads.....And most S.O.D. fans won't care seeing as Scott & Charlie don't want to do it!!!
Who said he was? The point was that you can replace someone with someone else more talented, but the music won't have the same feel to it.

Buzzard said:
As opposed to you not even being able to headline a mcdonald's parking lot?
I hate to break it to you, Before me it was all bullet belts spandex and falsetto singing. After me it was Mosh- and fun.
Funny, anthrax was always about fun and all.
So you do the math jack ass.
Food + mouth = milano's a fatass?
Ironic, considering thatat their worst, they exceed your "talent" level in the same way your weight far exceeds that of jupiter.

JKSIII said:
As opposed to you not even being able to headline a mcdonald's parking lot?
Funny, anthrax was always about fun and all. Food + mouth = milano's a fatass?

Ironic, considering thatat their worst, they exceed your "talent" level in the same way your weight far exceeds that of jupiter.

Tee Heh ha ha ha.....you made a fat joke:tickled: :tickled:

Have you heard this one:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side.

It's not as funny as fat jokes, but nothing is:Smug:

ZeeZooZum said:
Tee Heh ha ha ha.....you made a fat joke:tickled: :tickled:

Have you heard this one:

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because milano was chasing it with a bottle of bbq sauce?

JKSIII said:
Because milano was chasing it with a bottle of bbq sauce?

Dude, you seriously need to buy a better a joke book. What's next:

Why did Milano throw the butter out the window?

To make a butter fly!!

Christ, at least if you want to be an ass, try at least to have some wit....

ZeeZooZum said:
Dude, you seriously need to buy a better a joke book. What's next:

Why did Milano throw the butter out the window?

To make a butter fly!!

Christ, at least if you want to be an ass, try at least to have some wit....
Wow, I didn't know you were so obsessive over protecting your boyfriend.

Whoever said I was trying to be funny or witty?

Why can't the ignorant little shits understand the FACT that S.O.D. completely changed Anthrax's approach? Even more important to thrax's success ~ how they were viewed by the kids who started buying their albums. I like Anthrax as much as anyone who posts here, but given the choice I would go see Billy Milano and Danny Lilker any day. I'd also chose to be around them in any situation because they have the integrity edge over Charlie and Scott.

Bleearg said:
Why can't the ignorant little shits understand the FACT that S.O.D. completely changed Anthrax's approach? Even more important to thrax's success ~ how they were viewed by the kids who started buying their albums. I like Anthrax as much as anyone who posts here, but given the choice I would go see Billy Milano and Danny Lilker any day. I'd also chose to be around them in any situation because they have the integrity edge over Charlie and Scott.

Hey Bleearg...I don't like Anthrax at all, but I do agree with you.