Scott shares my opinions on guns...

Don't you love it when the intelligencia has its views challenged and resorts to childish name calling??? I guess the only opinions we're all supposed to have are the right ones. Sounds kind of like the machine everyone's ragin' against in D.C now, huh?

muffytheVampirelayer said:
I have read a few of your posts, and they are just as dumb.
WRONG!
I was joking around, because the pro gun, anti gun argument is as stupid as the pro Bush anti Bush, pro abortion, anti abortion.
I wasn't aware serious topics were jokes in canada.
No one has any facts to present, its all opinions.
Did you not read my first post in this thread?

Johnny Ace said:
Don't you love it when the intelligencia has its views challenged and resorts to childish name calling??? I guess the only opinions we're all supposed to have are the right ones. Sounds kind of like the machine everyone's ragin' against in D.C now, huh?
Nope, I was being sarcastic, replying to an asinine post about MM's work. Yes, he twists things, but he always presents statistical truths.

Ragamuffin said:
The douche crew here in the states that are all about guns need to see Bowling for Columbine.

Just because Michael Moore says it doesn't make it true. You know what's fun? Thinking for yourself instead of having Guitar Players and film makers do it.
Raggamuffin, don't you ever dare assume my political positions are based on these guys. I brought gun control in regards to Dimes death about a full week before Scott Ian said it in this interview. My views are based on my life's experiences, and years of studying, researching, working on political campaigns, and working with various organizations such as the Grand Masonic Lodge and the Alladin Shrine. I am reasonably sure my resume is fuller than yours in this regard.

I definitely agree with Scott when he said Dime's killer should definitely not have been able to have access to a gun. The first thing that fuck's mom should have done when he was diagnosed a skitzo was to get rid of his fucking gun. I don't think anybody pro or anti-gun would argue with that.
I'm not so much against some reform in the gun laws but I'll never support a complete ban. Every country that completely bans it's citizens from owning firearms ALWAYS has a dramatic rise in crime BUT at the same time making handguns so easily available to pretty much anybody who wants one also has it's problems. I don't know what the answer is.

This might upset people but sorry....

GUNS ARE FOR PUSSIES

i lost my best friend in 2nd grade because him and his brother found there dad's guns and i swore i'd never touch one, i'm 29 and never have touched a gun to this day, i've been a bouncer for 8yrs and my life is in harms way everyday, in california there is alot of idiots with guns and i have had alot of close calls and seen people die from guns, i might die to a pussy with a gun someday but i will stick to my beliefs and die a man....

I've listened and tried to understand why everyone needs a gun but i'm sorry i don't understand......

WATCH IT GO!
R.I.P DIME

ok, so that makes the lead guitar player for my band a pussie? he's a cop. part of the job. what about when they have to use deadly force to subdue a madman on stage that has killed people and is holding someone with a gun to their head? yes i agree that said madman should not have had a gun, but he did and we can't change that.

Hey Rozy, Canada is a much safer place to live than the USA, so are about 2 dozen other countries. America is a violent country. So quit flapping your Bush loving, NRA card carrying lips OK.

Rozy157 said:
There is one tenth of the population in Canada too. Look closer into the statistics before flapping your lefty lips.

to each there own, everyone has there own view and i'm not gonna tell anyone who's right or wrong, but i never needed a gun in my life and there would be alot more people still in my life if guns werent so available, the dream of a gun free world is ridicolus and even if you take them away bad guys are gonna still get them..
but yes i think guns are for pussies, put down your gun and take each other on face to face then we will see.
everyone including myself has friends who are cops or works with guns or something and i have had a million of these discussions and there is no simple to solve it. this is just my opinion, i can only dream of a world without guns...

octane said:
This might upset people but sorry....

GUNS ARE FOR PUSSIES

i lost my best friend in 2nd grade because him and his brother found there dad's guns and i swore i'd never touch one, i'm 29 and never have touched a gun to this day, i've been a bouncer for 8yrs and my life is in harms way everyday, in california there is alot of idiots with guns and i have had alot of close calls and seen people die from guns, i might die to a pussy with a gun someday but i will stick to my beliefs and die a man....

I've listened and tried to understand why everyone needs a gun but i'm sorry i don't understand......

WATCH IT GO!
R.I.P DIME

Thank You! Thank you so much for showing me that some people on this board are high enough up the evolutionary ladder that they should be allowed to reproduce.

lespaulbass666 said:
ok, so that makes the lead guitar player for my band a pussie? he's a cop. part of the job. what about when they have to use deadly force to subdue a madman on stage that has killed people and is holding someone with a gun to their head? yes i agree that said madman should not have had a gun, but he did and we can't change that.

No one is saying police and military shouldn't have guns. It's our citizenry that can't seem to handle them correctly.

octane said:
to each there own, everyone has there own view and i'm not gonna tell anyone who's right or wrong, but i never needed a gun in my life and there would be alot more people still in my life if guns werent so available, the dream of a gun free world is ridicolus and even if you take them away bad guys are gonna still get them..
but yes i think guns are for pussies, put down your gun and take each other on face to face then we will see.
everyone including myself has friends who are cops or works with guns or something and i have had a million of these discussions and there is no simple to solve it. this is just my opinion, i can only dream of a world without guns...
If someone wants to kill my family and me, I have no obligation at all to lessen my ability to win by not using a gun. To suggest I do is absurd.

TD said:
Raggamuffin, don't you ever dare assume my political positions are based on these guys. I brought gun control in regards to Dimes death about a full week before Scott Ian said it in this interview. My views are based on my life's experiences, and years of studying, researching, working on political campaigns, and working with various organizations such as the Grand Masonic Lodge and the Alladin Shrine. I am reasonably sure my resume is fuller than yours in this regard.
You forgot to add "crack smoking."

I do agree with you that some of the citizens don't know how to play nice, but like i said before, where would this country be if we didn't have guns back in 1776. the whole hitler thing is hypathetical. i come from a family with an extensive history in the military and law enforcement. and i know that guns aren't the answer for alot of things. unfortunately, there are people out there that believe in taking things by force and using a gun. i'm not afraid to face people one on one either. i've dropped people twice my size in fights, but that doesn't mean shit if someone rear ends me in a car accident, and when i get out of my truck to see what's up, the freak pulls a gun on me. there really is no right answer to the gun issue, but we've all got opinions.