Scott shares my opinions on guns...

This point is absurd. If I wanted to kill you and your family do you think that you having a gun could stop me. Good luck with that thinking. Even if you had a gun, you probably dont know how to use it properly (the biggest problem with a majotrity of gun owners), and you probably will end up shooting your own family, or missing the intruder that you intended to kill.

See the reality of shooting an intruder is this. You probably have never shot a person, shot at a person, or pointed a loaded gun at a person with the intent to kill said person. The intruder probably has, making it much harder for you to pull the trigger, thus giving the intruder the split second advantage to blow you away.

Wanna know what stops intruders from coming into my house. The 2 brindle pitbulls in my yard.

jdelpi said:
If someone wants to kill my family and me, I have no obligation at all to lessen my ability to win by not using a gun. To suggest I do is absurd.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
This point is absurd. If I wanted to kill you and your family do you think that you having a gun could stop me. Good luck with that thinking. Even if you had a gun, you probably dont know how to use it properly (the biggest problem with a majotrity of gun owners), and you probably will end up shooting your own family, or missing the intruder that you intended to kill.

See the reality of shooting an intruder is this. You probably have never shot a person, shot at a person, or pointed a loaded gun at a person with the intent to kill said person. The intruder probably has, making it much harder for you to pull the trigger, thus giving the intruder the split second advantage to blow you away.

Wanna know what stops intruders from coming into my house. The 2 brindle pitbulls in my yard.

Everyone has a story or heard a story involing a accident with guns or a wrongful death wether it be family friends cops etc etc..
My gf has a family member whos house got broke into and five guys tied him to a chair and raped his wife infront of him... he had guns in his house to PROTECT HIS FAMILY!!
My first post on this topic about my bf finding his dad's gun they were there to PROTECT HIS FAMILY!!

If someone is coming to KILL YOU! the chances of you waking up and going to were you hide your gun and shooting all the intruders before they kill you is absurd (this isnt the movies), ive heard of more accidentle gun deaths then someone breaking into someone's house and them being rambo

once again to each there own and i pray that none of us are faced with any of these situations..

octane said:
Everyone has a story or heard a story involing a accident with guns or a wrongful death wether it be family friends cops etc etc..
My gf has a family member whos house got broke into and five guys tied him to a chair and raped his wife infront of him... he had guns in his house to PROTECT HIS FAMILY!!
My first post on this topic about my bf finding his dad's gun they were there to PROTECT HIS FAMILY!!

If someone is coming to KILL YOU! the chances of you waking up and going to were you hide your gun and shooting all the intruders before they kill you is absurd (this isnt the movies), ive heard of more accidentle gun deaths then someone breaking into someone's house and them being rambo

once again to each there own and i pray that none of us are faced with any of these situations..
Rap on, rap on........

jdelpi said:
You forgot to add "crack smoking."

Just because I have good social life and like to party makes me no less of a quality individual. In fact, I think you should try it too! :hotjump: Then you wouldn't come across as such an anal retentive, ultra-conservative, book worm type. Maybe you'd be a little less paranoid and wouldn't have the need to own guns to feel safe.

muffytheVampirelayer said:

Very good point. The 95lb German Sheperd currently living at my house does the same thing. On top of that my doormat says go away, I'm pushing 6'1 at 265 and most of my neighbors are cops... I would love to see what happens to the dumb fuck that commits a crime like that on my street.

Muffy has a point... well actually he said what Jdelphi and I argued over some time ago. Sure... a gun could eliminate the intruder (just read about an 65-year old woman who put some buckshot into some intruder yesterday, however her past was somewhat shady) but you better hope that he´s alone, the area is well lit, clear view, no by-standers and no adrenaline ticks.

TD said:
Just because I have good social life and like to party makes me no less of a quality individual. In fact, I think you should try it too! :hotjump: Then you wouldn't come across as such an anal retentive, ultra-conservative, book worm type. Maybe you'd be a little less paranoid and wouldn't have the need to own guns to feel safe.
Justin's not the conservative nerd, I am.

I didn't think he was Paranoid either... more Masters of Reality me thinks.

True , true (about the determined criminal) but if you get past both pits, you will be looking down the barell of my fully loaded shotgun for about 1/10 of a second. Then its bye bye head. The pits are more of a deterant. Thats why I have never had a break in, and feel safe enough to leave my doors unlocked most of the time. Pitbulls are more than a car alarm. I have never heard of a car alarm that will clamp onto your face and pull it off as you beg for your life.

lespaulbass666 said:
well muffy, the pitbulls are nothing more than a deterent such as a car alarm. if someone is determined enough to get into your house or mine and try to kill me, pitbulls, rotties, and bull mastifs are not gonna stop them. not that a gun is the ultimate deterent either.

TD said:
...thank God someone else has some kooth.

Scott Ian: "Yeah, I just got home yesterday and finally sat down and wrote on my website. I'm not going to let it change the way I live my life. Anyone who knows Dimebag knows that would be the last thing he'd want. This goes back to politics. People can say anything about 'guns don't kill people, people kill people.' But people allowed to have guns kill, and we live in a country that allows guns.
"The bottom line is this would not have happened anywhere else in the world. If this doesn't wake people up and these pro-gun people ... The fact this murderer was allowed to own a gun ... He was a diagnosed schizophrenic and his mother bought him the gun. He had done well and quit drugs and was diagnosed. But you know what? Maybe his guns should have been taken away. It's insane to me. I've lost two people in my life: Frankie's brother and now Dimebag."

" scott shares my opinion on guns so i must be right" :cry: " see, see scott agrees with me". wow, that must make you right as rain. i am glad for you that scott shares your opinion, but trying to use that to vindicate yourself for using dimebags murder to further your opinions on gun control ( a lowlife/assholish thing to do) is wrong.

opinions are just that. neither right or wrong. some people might think i'm an asshole for my opinion........ oh well. octane and i don't agree about guns, but that doesn't mean i hate him. muffy can think he's all safe inside his house with the 2 pitbulls in the yard and the shotgun. i disagree, someone could hypathetically hijack an airplane and do a suicide mission on the muffsters' palacial estate killing him and his prized pups. not that i know him well enough to think someone has any reason to. he could be the nicest guy in town. he could be an asshole. just a matter of opinion.:D