Scott wants Rob C. back in Anthrax?

AlexStomp said:
I think I have to agree with you on that one. I've only seen two shows with Danny lately and Rob shreds way way way more. A new recored with the lineup of Rob, Ian, Benante, Bello, Belladonna would interest me way way way more than Danny, Ian, Benante, Bello, Belladona.
To each their own, but FUCK THAT!!! I'd LOVE a new album by the ATL lineup! Danny SHREDS Caggiano! I'd LOVE it if Rob produced it though! It wouldn't surprise me if that's why Scott was talking to him? Who knows!

jackson3124 said:
Anyways, I could see this happening maybe if dan keeps having the panic attack problem that was said somewhere earlier especially. I wonder if Dan and the band are collarborating on this decision together or if it is just scott and charlie doing it? Maybe he was approaching Caggiano for something other than being in anthrax? Maybe another band? Maybe we need an answer from scott himself... Where's Mr. Wu when you need him?

Yeah, I like both Spitz and Rob (Rob was more into it live but Spitz has done some terrific guitarwork over the years). But if a guitarist isn´t dependable for some reason you have to work out a solution or even let him go. If some of the gossip is true and Danny have a hard time pulling through he´s probably not the right man for a band that tours for over two years. A least let Spitz do some guest-work on the next album.

johnnieCzech said:
It's bullshit to make this thread a Caggiano vs Spitz thread. Stick to the meaning beeatchez!

Good point. When I read this I had to go back to the top to see what this thread was about. Shouldn't be surprised though, it happens in every thread her nowadays.

walking dead 666 said:
At the Montreal show last night, Danny looked like he did not want to be there at all! Take that for what it's worth.

hmm thats sad to hear,they hit australia when they were practically doing there first few shows,dan was very enthusiatic.

the only good stuff milano has ever put out was over scott/charlie AMAZING instrumentals.

mod is shitty and the last album sucked big balls.

he is sooooooo sad because sod was not a priority for the guys...
get a life, learn to swin, do it yourself and stop whining... gee....

chaosofanthrax said:
two words!! paul crook!!!!!! i think he slayed. nailed dime solos to a motherfuckin t. i think their best guitar player they ever had. im not knocking dan or rob but i like paul so much more. really nice guy too. its ashame he left or got kicked out .:devil:

God I miss Paul Crook.
My mom liked him too.

If Rob had been the original man, and Danny replaced him, a lot of people would probably say that Rob was better becaues Dan is "changing" the solos. You can't expect two different players to nail the same lead. It does not work like that. Anyway, I thought they both did a hell of a job. They are both better then me, hands down.

walking dead 666 said:
At the Montreal show last night, Danny looked like he did not want to be there at all! Take that for what it's worth.

Maybe just one of those days? Were all the same. Some good days some bad. Who knows really.

For My Sweetheart the Drunk said:
Dan is the fuckin' man. That guy is one cool mofo live.

I agree. Rob is a great player and so is Paul Crook for that matter, but based on the leadwork all 3 came up with, it's no contest! All I gotta say is do the math! :lol: :headbang:

johnnieCzech said:
Let's see, the reunion might still be going, but Rob will wear Danny's mask...

:lol: For some reason that made me think that it'd be hilarious if John came out rocking the big ass headdress from the Indians video at any show past, present, or future! :lol:

walking dead 666 said:

What do you consider "wanting to be there"? I think that's just his stage presence man. Spitz was cool as fuck last night. I guess we didn't see the same show....