Scott wants Rob C. back in Anthrax?

jdelpi said:
Indian headdress WITH the armored saint armor.

:lol: Even better!! I can picture that now on stage! Rob with a Danny mask and John with the armour and headdress! :lol: It's ridiculous, but if the whole
reunion tour was a setup, and at one of the shows Rob and John come out dressed in all that shit as a mock tribute to Kiss... That would be the funniest shit any band has ever pulled off! :lol: In a stupid funny kinda way.

I love this lineup so it pains me to say anything negative but I agree that when I saw them, Dan didn't look all that into it. BUT, if you read my post about when I found myself on the Alive 2 DVD, I looked miserable as fuck and let me tell you, that was one of the best concerts I ever went to, so I know I was having an awesome time. People always ask me what's wrong and I always tell them nothing, that's just my face now leave me alone. Maybe he has the problem.

jackson3124 said:
His sound was fucking up, give him a break! They had to overdub it, mistakes will always happen. When I saw em in moline joeys mic fucked up for the first line of AIR but he played it off very well!
His sound look to fucking up every time he play. Nothing against Dan, i like him and he is a great guitar player, he was incredible on SOWN, and i'm agreed that Dan has a genuine sound, but, i think that Rob is a better guitarist (technicaly), just listen to safe home at Carson Daly... Rob is amazing. :zombie:

strik9 said:
:lol: Even better!! I can picture that now on stage! Rob with a Danny mask and John with the armour and headdress! :lol: It's ridiculous, but if the whole
reunion tour was a setup, and at one of the shows Rob and John come out dressed in all that shit as a mock tribute to Kiss... That would be the funniest shit any band has ever pulled off! :lol: In a stupid funny kinda way.

Only if Danny would be Gene Simmons.:headbang:

whether Danny leaves or not it doesnt matter..I got to see him with Anthrax again and that is all that matters...when in comes to pure style he is head and shoulders above all of the other Anthrax guitarists!I give Rob respect becuase he is a good producer/engineer..but in sheer guitar prowess Danny is on a whole different level...Whether Anthrax pick it up with the WCFYA lineup or ATL it doesnt matter to me...there prosporous years are way behind them...I just enjoy the shows! From a personal standpoint I just wanted to see Anthrax's classic lineup do it one more time!

i totally agree..spitz is an awesome lead player and does not seem to struggle like rob. I would say rob his pretty good on the rhythm section but not leads...

jackson3124 said:
Am I one of the only ones who thinks Spitz blows Caggiano away on guitar? The two times I saw Caggiano he wasnt very energetic and 1st time I couldnt hear his solos and the second time he didnt do anything amazing, and the few old songs they did play he changed up the solos for the worse?

Anyways, I could see this happening maybe if dan keeps having the panic attack problem that was said somewhere earlier especially. I wonder if Dan and the band are collarborating on this decision together or if it is just scott and charlie doing it? Maybe he was approaching Caggiano for something other than being in anthrax? Maybe another band? Maybe we need an answer from scott himself... Where's Mr. Wu when you need him?

i totally agree..spitz is an awesome lead player and does not seem to struggle like rob. I would say rob his pretty good on the rhythm section but not leads...:cool:

the only good stuff milano has ever put out was over scott/charlie AMAZING instrumentals.

mod is shitty and the last album sucked big balls.

he is sooooooo sad because sod was not a priority for the guys...
get a life, learn to swin, do it yourself and stop whining... gee....

You are completely right. Guy hasn't done shit of note outside of working with Scott and Charlie.

For someone who hates them so much he sure likes to talk about them a lot.

You are completely right. Guy hasn't done shit of note outside of working with Scott and Charlie.

For someone who hates them so much he sure likes to talk about them a lot.

Believe or not, M.O.D. show last year was one of the best concerts I'd been to.