SCR-008 Walpyrgus

I will buy the tape dude.....

Here are some ideas tho to help boost sales:
1) Demand that your release comes out first.
2) Ask the band if any extras could be included for intial sales (IE - button, patch, etc)
3) Maybe offer a discount for the first 50 buyers (to help people get off the fence and take action)
4) See if band would give shirts to do a limited merch bundle

I am sure you thought of many of these things, and some may be in the works.

A tape is one of those items where "extras" may help sales, esp in this situation where a CD format is forthcoming.

The tape is coming first, the release date is June 1 and has been since i announced it over a month ago. That's something i do with every band make sure the tape edition comes first otherwise I wont work with them.

No bundles, no extras, no discounts. If i was doing that, i wouldve been looking into that months ago, just more pains i dont need to do. The tape comes out in a week and half, not looking to delay it. The band has shirts for sale, you can get a bundle from them.

Hopefully it is true that the cd will not have Doomed by the Living Dead on it, i havent spoken to the band yet. HOwever, maybe no remorse isnt announcing that because they will use it as a hidden track and not pay the licensing fee for the song.

thanks for the advice on how to run my label that has sold 700 cassette tapes through 7 releases though

gxg0n.jpg