screams

Ooh! And the growl in Towards Dead End after the first line, then the whisper, aaah! He screams/growls throughout with a whisper at the end, here and there. I loove his vocals overall in this one! Especially the way he lengthens the end of the last words.... and don't get me started on the music as a whole. I whistle it 24/7! haha Let's just say in it's entirety, it makes my eardrums melt! In a good way, of course. :lol:

Its not really a scream but I like the one at the begining of Hatecrew Deathroll.
another one would be near the start of Needled 24/7.

the scream i like the most is in angels dont kill at 1:44.

and in the beginning of oops i did it again when the girl says oh yea yea yea yea yea and then laiho replies by screaming oh yea yea yea yea yayow! its so funny :lol:

in the beginning of oops i did it again when the girl says oh yea yea yea yea yea and then laiho replies by screaming oh yea yea yea yea yayow! its so funny :lol:

Oh yeah!!! You're damn right.... how could I forgot about that?? So funny, my God!! ....<<oh yea yea yea yea yayow!!!>> :lol:

^J'm bullet's twin sister?????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHy is that?

ALL of Alexi's screams are awsome. There isn't a single one i don't like but some of the best ones are the ones where he says "yow" like at the beginning of "Every Time i Die",that little scream/grunt before the solo of "Northern Comforts" or was that before Mask of Sanity?, and the one on In Shadows where it seems like he says "boo" to scare you. The first time i heard it, it scared the shit out of me. It came out of no where.

Some notable ones are...in the beginning of Everytime I Die, I forget the songs (bad me!!!) but in Something Wild he does some cool death metal grunts. I like in Angel's Don't Kill where there's a chant that say "NO!!!!" and then he scream "NO THEY DON'T!!!"

OOPS and also in Lil bloodred or triple corpse i forget, where he's like "don't touch me" in the end and it's like in that wierd effect that makes it sound like a bunch of voices. idk i forget, i don't even know if that's what he says, but i know it's cool

alexi's screams are really not that great, if you wanna hear some awesome screams in the same style listen to Jari Maenpaa of Ensiferum or Wintersun, those are fucking screams.

alexi's screams are really not that great, if you wanna hear some awesome screams in the same style listen to Jari Maenpaa of Ensiferum or Wintersun, those are fucking screams.

Damn right! He's one of my favorite singer.

Tides of life will take you away, will take you away!!!
Starchild <3