screams

Yes, it is. Now that guy has a shitty voice. Jari Maenpaa wipes the floor with him.

Thought so. I just looked on their website too and it said the guy from Norther.

I'm listening to Winter Madness and he's definitely better. I do prefer Alexi though. I was listening to Decadence loads last night and I think the chick that fronts that band might be my favourite vocalist currenty.

A random cool scream atm off the top of my head... in "Angels Don't Kill" after he says:

'Then rip from my heart
to show me, how black it is!

No...

Yet again...
It feels so cold...
Yet I'm watching by.
I’ll die alone'

I like how he says 'NO'... sorry this is entirely random :p

I don't care for his range, I don't like his voice and I hate the music.

haha well that's fair dude, I was just confused when you said his vocals are like a distorted shout :rofl:

but yeah you were thinking of Petri from Norther who is a very shit vocalist imo (worse than alexi) and him attempting ensiferum stuff is even worse.

The very last couple seconds of Angels Don't Kill. I think that scream was doubled, either way, it sounds brutal.:kickass: . 2nd fav would have to be the one before the first chorus to Northern Comfort.

The very last couple seconds of Angels Don't Kill....
it sounds brutal.:kickass:

Yes... and I don't know why but I like a lot the way Alexi sang this song, screams are damn good, in my opinion.
During "Angels don't kill" final minutes I usually feel a sort of indefinite sensation.

Don't know how to explain it... let's say that during those last seconds my senses feel something that I'd call "uncertainty"... I really don't know why... but it's almost as if this song leaved me in a state of anxiety, in which I become thoughtful, or something similar... it's a disquieting song.

Yes, this one is really one of the best songs that Children of Bodom ever made.
(I hope that someone will understand what I mean)

^I know what you mean. I feel the same way about the part in Angels Don't Kill where he says "This pain in my heart is tearing me apart" or something like that. I love parts where he puts a lot of emotion into his screams and really means it. It's like he's feeling the emotions right there and then.