Screeen

pistol_pete said:
that in Mullingar town?
Aye. Its wild in there on a Friday
beerbang.gif

Im quite partial to a bit of stella I think it depends on how much you have its not a beer you can quite happily drink all day and all night cos it jus gives u a headache but a few cans very cold when ur bored shitless is always appetising.

pistol_pete said:
Yeah i love Hoegarden.

And lager ain't bollocks.

Lager, stout, cider, ale and wheat beer (or whatever) are all grrrreat!
wheat beer is ace! I like Murphy's and Guiness as well. we don't get them here that often though. So it's wheat beer or Krombacher Pils for me when it comes to beer.

Guinness is okay but... I couldnt drink more than 5 pints. Tia maria in Guinness however is very very very nice its just tastes like an alcoholic coffee but nicer.

pistol_pete said:
Lager, stout, cider, ale and wheat beer (or whatever) are all grrrreat!

Cider IS bollox though, hahah, when I went to an Ennis pub I asked for a Bud and I got cider, hoho, I didn't dare to protest that "this beer tastes hmmmmmish as if it was gone off or something" but then my friend enlightened me about it.

So cider is :puke:

StevenK said:
finns mad tonight as usual :D
hey dhatura just turn off your monitor and you wont notice it brokish

I did turn it off :cry: it's the video card, it's gonna take three fucking kibaszott weeks to get it prepared cause of that fucked up guarantee. :mad:

Dhatura said:
Cider IS bollox though, hahah, when I went to an Ennis pub I asked for a Bud and I got cider, hoho, I didn't dare to protest that "this beer tastes hmmmmmish as if it was gone off or something" but then my friend enlightened me about it.

So cider is :puke:
Nothing wrong with cider, classic dole/knacker class beverage. Budweiser on the other hand....

bud.jpg