Scrubs: The Musical

Yeah, there's been a number of shows introduced this year that are pretty good. And even one reality show I'm interested in with Grease: You're the One that I Want.
I'm currently watching Heroes & Studio 60 on Mondays, Veronica Mars on Tuesdays, Lost on Wed, & The Office on Thursdays. I didn't even watch a single NBC show last year. Also just found out Extras is being aired on HBO here. Since I loved the original Office, I had to start watching his new show. I also watch Entourage on HBO.
My boyfriend was watching The Nine & Jericho but got behind and they didn't grab him enough early on to make him want to catch up.
I should be watching Dr Who & Battlestar Gallactica but I barely have enough time to watch what I do atm.
I think overall, TV has improved immensely since the 90s/early 00s. No more Friends, Will & Grace, Dharma & Greg, Joey, Melrose Place, 90210, etc. :headbang:

tv is definatly in its prime right now, but that doesnt always mean you can find something on.

i watch tv for sports, and south park, thats about it.

Now that 24 is on too...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

Heroes and 24 are my two favorite shows EVER....and theyre on at the same time...:Smug:

You think that's bad? Last year I started out watching Bones, Lost, & Veronica Mars. All different times.. no problems... Then they decided to move Bones to Wed at 9 opposite Lost. Okay... I'll record one and watch the other... What happens then? Hey, lets move Veronica Mars to Wednesdays @ 9!! I ended up not being able to watch any of them because I'd not be able to watch one night and I couldn't record more than 1 show at a time on my computer. I kind of dropped Bones alltogether this season but I made sure to watch the rest of Lost & Veronica Mars before the new seasons started and luckily this time, everything is in its own time slot.
I'd love to watch 24 but I think it'd be a show I'd have to have the DVDs for so I can watch it all w/o worry of missing anything.

Studio 60 is awesome. Hopefully viewers will catch on before the weight of its high-salaried cast sinks the ship.

Zod
It certainly is very good. I didn't start watching it right away as my boyfriend and I would DVR Heroes when it started because he usually watches wrestling on Mondays. Since he was going over to his friend's place to watch, I started watching Heroes live and ended up watching Studio 60. Now it's added to my DVR list so I don't miss it. Luckily not a show that matters if you've missed an episode otherwise I probably wouldn't have picked it up.

I actually had very high hopes for the musical episode when I saw the preview. Though, the musical was certainly good, I think I put my expectations a little too high.

I will say I have quite a bit of respect for how they did it, because even though they were clearly lip-synching at times, it was obvious that all the main actors were actually the ones singing. They weren't all Broadway caliber singers, but they definitely had good voices, and I'd rather hear them than some stand-in singer. Plus the "Guy Love" scene was hilarious.

Nate

I liked the episode. There were some clever songs in there. The guy love song was very funny. And they actually advanced the plot with Elliot getting her own place without J.D. and Carla wanting to come back to work. NBC has treated this show very badly in the past. They've yanked it around the schedule. They didn't show it for half the season last season. Then they doubled up on eps. I actually think a big reason they renewed it this season was that ABC was ready to scoop it up if they canceled it. It just hasn't been a ratings blockbuster for the network.

I actually think TV is going through a very good period right now. There are good shows to watch. You just have to find them sometimes. Some of the great shows on TV now include Dexter, Scrubs, 30 Rock, The Office, My Name is Earl, 24, Veronica Mars, Life on Mars, Amazing Race, Survivor, Ugly Betty, Lost, good bounce back year for Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Deadwood, Sopranos, Bones, etc etc. So I disagree that TV is going through a bad period.

Scrubs is a great show. My second favorite to The Office. The musical show was great. One of my favorite scrubs episode is the Wizard of OZ one.