SD2/New slate presets and mixing

Laneismusic

Nov 20, 2009
Arlington, Tx.
www.myspace.com
So I just purchased the SS presets for Superior, and to anyone interested in them, they are awesome!

So I found the preset i would work off of, then messed around a bit, and am now ready to send superior to the logic mixer to do further mixing. What kind of work should I do with all my other plugins in logic to add "beef" to the existing drums?

any help would be much appreciated!

-Lane

I dont want to sound like a douche, but how can you have a studio and ask a question as basic as that? Seriously, you're literally asking how to mix drums? EQ, compression, reverb, thats your key to beef up drums pretty much.

And there are 100's of threads dealing with that, even one just on top of yours... There is also a few stickies... Everything you need to know is already here

I dont want to sound like a douche, but how can you have a studio and ask a question as basic as that? Seriously, you're literally asking how to mix drums? EQ, compression, reverb, thats your key to beef up drums pretty much.

And there are 100's of threads dealing with that, even one just on top of yours... There is also a few stickies... Everything you need to know is already here

nah man what i'm asking is should i do all the mixing in SD2? or re-route it to logics mixer and edt.

the transient designer in superior is amazing, that's pretty much the only thing i use within s2.0, i really like the logic compressor so i'd use that over the toontrack one