Search for the best kebab in the world!

ensiferumhorde

Sword Bearer
Jun 28, 2012
Finland
www.ensiferum.com
As some of you might know, I'm a big fan of kebab. Pity that kebab in Finland isn't that great. So please post good kebab restaurants if you find one! Review their kebab, send links, take pictures... (So I or anyone else who is interested can go try them) :D

Hail to the Kebab King!

And if you says "Quest" instead of "Search" it will become more epic. ;)

Oh lawd, you should certainly come by a little town called Lidköping while in Sweden, not far away from Gothenburg! We have the best kebab in Sweden, and seriously, it is soooooo good. And you can take any of the 13 or so pizza restaurants, but i'd recommend Pizzeria Lidköping. Perfect sauce too! If anyone is ever going to eat there, order a Charles. Just do it.

http://www.lidkopingpizzeria.se/index.html

We are seriously spoiled when it comes to kebab.

the best Kebab i have ever eaten is in Naples (italy). there are a lot of kebab sellers but only one is the best, it is situated near Dante's square. the kebab is composed by kebab meat, bread, onions, fried potatoes, 2 kind of tomatoes, 2 kind of special sauces and lettuce, the chef prepare it in font of you so you can decide to avoid ingredients you don't like or add something else. the chef is a turkish man so i think that the best kebab of the world is in Turkey! bye.

The Netherlands is filled with Kebab sellers. Every little town usually has one, all large cities have several.
Where I live, in Eindhoven, there's one, where I haven't eaten yet, but it is recommended by most of my friends, so I should try it out sometimes. I don't actually know the name, but I could point you out where it is when you play in Eindhoven :D

And indeed, since Kebab essentially is Turkish, I would expect to find the best Kebab in the world in Turkey. :)

Well in Australia the best one I had was in Queensland in a small mall. I'm not sure what it was called but it was delicious. Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

Yep, Woody's Grill is great. I think next time in London we have to go to someother place just to be fair.

So far one of the best kebab I've ever had was in Osnabrück and it cost like 2,5€. Pity that I can't remember that places name. Anyway, the quest goes on! Thanks for the tips people, I will go try them if I have the chance.

We have a pretty good Kebab Corner here in Fredericksburg, VA. They have a sister restaurant in Stafford which is a bit closer to DC. The owners are Afghani I think. Everything they make is excellent, and a good reason to tour to Washington D.C! ;-)

and they have a very spicy sauce, so after a kebab I always go to a pub next to it which serves Budweiser :D

My favourite kebab place is called Fab Kebabs in Brisbane's CBD, here in Australia.
It's amazing 'cause not only are the kebabs mouth-wateringly delicious, but they're located at the bottom of the stairs to my favourite bar, Fat Louie's and they're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. :)
The staff are all really friendly and used to sometimes join me when I'd go for a mid-drink smoke (I say used to, only because I don't smoke anymore).
You also get a free drink with every kebab. ^_^

http://www.zabihah.com/d/Brisbane+33614+Fab-Kebabs/

I am talking about Czech Budweiser beer, not American Budweiser :))
There is clearly confusion as the name is the same but they don't taste the same, czech bud is really good in my opinion.

As for going on beer after kebab I do it because sauce is so damn spicy I need to drink at least a liter of beer after it ,lol.

Going prior to kebab and then again after it is maybe the best option.:)