Second Generation Fan!

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Hello all. Just thought I would pass on some funny information from my home front.

I play a lot of music through the ol' PC, and my son loves it. His two favorite songs right now?

"Earthbound" by Rodney Crowell, and...drum roll please.....

"Nobody Knows Anything" by a certain band we all know.

My son is 3 weeks shy of his 1st birthday. He can be in the other room and when "his song" comes on he runs right into the computer room and starts (for lack of a better word) moshing. He does a knee-bend thingy, and a combination of the "twist" and the "Lindle". I think the kid is pretty smart!

I know a lot of you probably like other styles of music, so I can really recommend "Earthbound" as well. A very good song, with some really excellent lyrics.

Mosh hard!

Damn! He's almost one??
Seems like you posted when he was born just a few months ago...

jdelpi said:
I'm surprised you didn't ask his son to join the Street Team.
He must be slipping.

My son likes all Anthrax. And he's slammed his head into the counter (he's at a bad height right now) more than once while moshing in the kitchen. He's finally learning to sing instead, and he owns "Next to You". :lol:

Between the ages of 5-9 months, "Anyplace But Here" was a surefire way to get my daughter to stop crying. Now she does this little dance thing that sounds a lot like Isaac's whenever she hears most Anthrax, but especially that one.

Kids rule.

Brat - Back in the day kithcen moshing was fun when girls went the opposite wasy we sadi Suicidal grab her tits. :D

Jdelpi the kids shirts sound cool but now that mijo is 11 he's wearing mens stuff now and he liked a Trip Thru Red Times. I got plenty of kids that could use a thrax shirt though. I can build a squad of Thrax Soldiers.

It does seem as I just posted Isaac's birth....it goes by fast. This is something no one tells you about in grade school, the "elasticity" of time. It's true.

Remember when summer vacation seemed like an eternity? It felt like it would go on forever. Or how about, when you first got back in school, and you wanted Christmas to be here. Took forever didn't it? Then some strange process ("adulthood") wraps its stealthy tentacles around your body & soul, and time just flies away. Summer, winter, fall spring. One year after the next, 1988, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93.......until it's 2004.

And work lasts for eternity...........

And now I stand at the peak (I am 34 years old) and am starting to realize I go to more funerals than weddings, and that just maybe my best years (in some regards) are behind me. And soon, I will have more years behind me, than in front...

Sorry for being so down. I have been to 2 funerals this month, and just found out a good friends dad is dying of cancer.

Sorry for being a downer. Just try to enjoy every day, every day. Try to work in some fun & laughs, because we never know when we will be all over.

Enjoy it as best you can , all the time!

Like this morning. I was flipping through the channels, and the video for "Earthbound" came on (see the 1st thread in this post for details); my son started dancing, but in the computer room! He thought we were playing it on the PC!! Silly kid! Made me laugh out loud.

Being a parent is the next best thing to being able to go back in time. You can enjoy being a kid all over again. It is awesome.

Thanks all for the comments!

Things change as we get old. My Mom has some health issues, so my wife and I take care of her. She's almost like my daughter now. But its okay we're family and good families take care of each other.

That would completely suck. And while I wouldn't be thrilled, I'd do it. But I've already started making sure they could handle themselves financially then. Can't really foresee health stuff, though.

However, my father-in-law is on his own. He can get his illegitimate daughter and her darling children to take care of him.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
That would completely suck. And while I wouldn't be thrilled, I'd do it. But I've already started making sure they could handle themselves financially then. Can't really foresee health stuff, though.

However, my father-in-law is on his own. He can get his illegitimate daughter and her darling children to take care of him.
Not a big fan of his I take it..

P.S.:Spam: