"Secret History of Earache"

The laugh at the end is Matt going "Hahaha, everyone will think it's me and get confused because it's really Ol even though I said I would do the vocals." :lol:

I'll bet it IS Ol. The fucker.

So Matt and I looked the same, and now that my hairs been cut he's decided that we should sound the same? Seriously, I know that this is completely unintentional on his part but it's getting fucking ridiculous. I'm scared.

Ol I can understand, but you? REALLY? My dear sweet Matt, I'm bloody gobsmacked. Well done sir, you continue to astound me with your vocal prowess!

If you end up doing a death metal album at any point in the future, I can now promise I won't rip the piss out of you for it :lol: Seriously, this is the biggest surprise ever. But fuck, you've proven me wrong many a time!

Definitely. Get Entombed's first record "Left Hand Path" (which I think is the record that Drowned is from if I remember correctly), that's a classic. Try the first four Cannibal Corpse records with Chris Barnes too, those are more along the thrashy line of things.

First of all, I can't believe I missed this... serves me right for neglecting the Evile section :lol:

If we were a death metal band that's EXACTLY how we would sound.

Erm, Mr Drakes... side project thank you please :zombie:

Also, excellent song choice (and obviously great execution). I think my favourite from Left Hand Path would have to be Supposed to Rot, though.