Secret Sphere Bad?

Ramon has been the only vocalist for Secret Sphere dating back to their first album Mistress Of The Shadowlight. Although I think the first two albums credit him as Roberto and from Scent Of Human Desire on he went by Ramon.

I personally liked the first lead vocalist better.
What happened to him?

Hmmmm - you really know what you're talking about huh? It's the SAME SINGER that's been there all the time. Now you better come up with some excuse about you preferring the way he sang on the first albums compared to how he sings now ... as if there's really any difference.

c.

Actually Claus, he has changed his style somewhat to compliment the more hard rock/melodic material that they have done on the last 2 releases as opposed to the "proggish" material on the earlier stuff. Moreso in the delivery than anything else, but there is a difference. I have enjoyed all their material...and l applauded their direction with Scent of Human Desire...it caught me by surprise & had some really great moments on it. Heart & Anger was a bit of a letdown...but that just may be me. It would kick ass to have them back at PP.
Isn't Ramon doing vocals with another band? Thought l read that somewhere.

I'll echo the sentiments of those who said Secret Sphere's performance was undone by Ramon. As someone who went into that show having no strong feelings about Secret Sphere, I must admit, Ramon's stage presence was a real deterrent. For me, it wasn't about his wardrobe. Hell, I've watched David Lee Roth tear Madison Square Garden a new one wearing nothing but spray on pants and a banana hammock. There are many ways to skin a cat (I love that expression… I hate cats). Just look at how adored both Andy Franck and Khan are by this crowd. They’re at completely opposite ends of the spectrum, in terms of approach, but both manage to captivate the audience. Ramon simply has no clue how to relate/interact to a Heavy Metal audience.

Zod

I like Secret Sphere's first two albums, but thought Scent of Human Desire was absolutely dreadful. I seem to recall they played quite a bit from the new album which much of the crowd didn't seem to be into.

Setting aside like/dislike of the band's music, I think you can also judge the actual live performance. And there was more wrong with their performance than just a pair of pants; the band's stage presence and crowd interaction just seemed akward and unpracticed, and the language barrier certainly didn't help. The end result was a disappinting (for me) performance.

OMG ! the freeking pants. that's ALL i remember about them. kinda like a 'Theater of Pain' Vince Neil emsemble...the music was great, but you know...you gotta look at the folks playing. and all i could do was stare at the sparkles. Yeah im A.D.D. but damn it was hard to concentrate... spandexy sparkley dude runnin about.
of course no one comments on me running around in sparkles...lol