Seduce the Heaven female-fronted metal from Greece

Wow...that was nice and crunchy. I liked what the male vocalist was doing..the female I'm not quiet sure about...sometimes she's really good...but some of what she was doing was....off to me. Guitarist was smoking on that last solo for sure though!

I was in a hurry this morning and forgot to mention the ties to other Greek bands....

Anyone recognize the guitarist? I know there's at least a couple of Fragile Vastness fans out there. :)

The video was directed by Wastefall's Domenik Papaemmanouil.

To clarify...my director comment was the comparison of the seizure-inducing 2 second frameshots. I'm not a fan of that style.

However, it was totally pro and I did like the tune as well.

To clarify...my director comment was the comparison of the seizure-inducing 2 second frameshots. I'm not a fan of that style.

However, it was totally pro and I did like the tune as well.

Totally agree with the director comment. I thought Death on the Road dvd was worse than Rock in Rio though. But yeah, I hate that those quick edits too

Liked That....does sound though at times that her vocals get a wee bit lost in the mix.

This, but I still liked the style of the music. I need to find more stuff like this. I tend to like stuff with more grooves, than just chugging away (dig-a-dig-a-dig-a-dig) for 5 mintues. This was nice!

ja

rei

Wow...that was nice and crunchy. I liked what the male vocalist was doing..the female I'm not quiet sure about...sometimes she's really good...but some of what she was doing was....off to me. Guitarist was smoking on that last solo for sure though!

I'm with you. Her voice didn't go well with the music, but I liked the music itself and the male vocalist a lot.

They were just confirmed for Metal Female Voices Fest in Belgium this morning.

~Jen

Agree with some others.. I don't know if it was that her voice or style doesn't mesh for most part with the music, though I think her higher register does more so, it doesn't sound like there's much if any reverb on her voice to make it sound like it was in the song.. also the mix was off on her voice.. I think that doesn't help at all, but only emphasizes how her voice may not match the music. If she sang in a higher register and they did some mixing on her voice, that might make it work, but I dunno.. the guy sounded great and the music was mostly interesting, kinda strange at points.. overall I found myself wanting to like it but.. didn't do it for me.