See you all later!

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
Well due to the recent postings I shall make my presence here felt HELL of a LOT less!

If things upset you all so much then why the hell take till now to voice your opinions?
Take a look at some of the subject fields some of you post up and then wonder why this forum goes the way it does!

Yes LT I agree that this is a forum for Iron Maiden but can you blame us for what goes on NO! I think not!

PARDON ME FOR MEERLY JOKING BACK AT SOME OF YOU!
:mad:

*sigh* Nothing ever goes right :cry:

It maybe a Maiden forum, but I dont think anyone cares if we talk about other stuff, particularly when absolutely nothing is happening Maiden wise (like now)

I didnt think it upset anyone at all though? Maybe im missing something? I havent read all the posts yet.

It seems Spiffy and Wrathy share my confusion :confused:

Err...

Let's look at this a little less egocentrically shall we?

That post about "Iron Maiden are good!" was about the entire board - NOT about you. I didn't see a lot of posts about Maiden here and I said something about it. Who's fault is that? Probably mostly Iron Maiden's for not doing anything useful lately more than anything...

But since you think this is all about you, I'd like to say that yes - you *do* post a lot and sometimes it's not necessary to reply to a particular thread just 'cos. But you shouldn't stop posting either here or on the Dungeon board or wherever entirely. I don't think anyone here is saying that at all. Just ease off a bit, is all...

I get the feeling everyone's going to post here eventually thinking they're at fault :)

I blame Koichi, just because he's the first person I thought of just now. Shame on you! :mad:

:lol: I blame Iron Maiden, they are the root of all this when you think about it......

I think the point is maybe everyone would prefer to read threads about music, films etc stuff with "general appeal" and a lot less personal, chit chatty stuff.

Maybe you guys should chat more on ICQ or IRC or something, no doubt you really have become great friends, even more who knows thats your business. Wouldn't you prefer to talk privately, at least sometimes ?

BTW I dont have a problem with either of you, I knwo Trent is a cool dude and from what I read your nice too.

Easy problem with an easy solution.

Originally posted by The Trooper
Wow all hell really did break loose while I was gone! :OMG:

I know what you mean. I have a nice quiet week away (I'll assume I wasn't missed :( ) and I come back to general meaness. On the MD board of all places! Why can't we all just get along....

Originally posted by The Trooper

I get the feeling everyone's going to post here eventually thinking they're at fault

Not me :) Waddnt nowhere near the place, guv'na.

Hahaha that last quote was by Spiffy not me :)

I was baffled for a second. "When did I write that? I must be losing my memory..." Hahaha!