Seeing as how the North American tour is over...

BastrdDrmr

Jul 29, 2002
Green Oak, michigan
Visit site
I just wanna tell CoB that they kicked fucking balls all over the place in the US on this tour, and that they need to come back soon and play us a longer set!!! You guys fucking owned Nevermore and Hypocrisy... and yes, even Dimmu. So come back soon as we will come in hordes to watch you kick ass.

Yes, i THINK it was the Heavy oder Was?!? It was earlier this year...I'm gonna look for the magazine, I'm pretty sure where I've got it....

The Lantern Nut said:
Yes, i THINK it was the Heavy oder Was?!? It was earlier this year...I'm gonna look for the magazine, I'm pretty sure where I've got it....

ah, i see...i think that i haven´t bought this magazine.
thanks for the info...

at the show in denver, it was soo brutal, that alexi actually impaled someone with that guitar of his, him and roope both. THey held him out to the crowd and he was all dead and stuff. then jaska beat him with his drum sticks till his arms fell off, and then henkka whipped him with his strings till he looked like a heavy metal jesus, and janne, well with his magic hands, you dont wanna know what he did.

+makes Bobvex breath into breathalyzer+ have you ingested any strange mushrooms ?

Ontopic: I was really dumb and messed myself up. I should be straightened out and ready to see them when they return next year!

§tygian Apothegm said:
BUT NO JANNE! YOU WHORE! YOU WERE WITH HEATHER! :)

hey now, janne IS NOT A WHORE! i'm going to beat you to a bloody pulp when i see you in atlanta again! RAHHHH!!!

bobvex said:
CoB went wicked crazy on the crowd and killed everybody and i am on drugs.

you still havent gotten over that reference in the rancid article have you??

Reactions: Sympozium
I heard from this promoter I know that CoB will be the direct support on the Opeth tour. It was supposed to be Nevermore, but they dropped off, and I guess CoB is the number 1 choice to replace them, although it's not confirmed yet. If this happens, Moonspell will be opening, followed by Children Of Bodom, with Opeth headlining.

The Colonel said:
I heard from this promoter I know that CoB will be the direct support on the Opeth tour. It was supposed to be Nevermore, but they dropped off, and I guess CoB is the number 1 choice to replace them, although it's not confirmed yet. If this happens, Moonspell will be opening, followed by Children Of Bodom, with Opeth headlining.

I've heard they were going to open for Iced Earth in april. I hope it is Iced Earth because I like them but I really dont like Opeth.