Segregation in Public Schools

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
in 50 years the hispanics will outnumber non-hispanics, blacks will be dependant on latinos
there will never be a large enough number of blacks in america for them to be able to be autonomous

C.I.A. World Factbook said:
Ethnic groups:
white 81.7%, black 12.9%, Asian 4.2%, Amerindian and Alaska native 1%, native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander 0.2% (2003 est.)
note: a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean a person of Latin American descent (including persons of Cuban, Mexican, or Puerto Rican origin) living in the US who may be of any race or ethnic group (white, black, Asian, etc.)

....>_<

i believe that races should not be segregated. its a racist statement to want to seperate other races. it doesent make sense to segregate races. there is no difference between a black man and a white man. when will people get their heads out of their asses and realize that. if people cant realize that then the world will remain fucked up. i say if you kill all the racists you kill the problem or without having to kill people let other people date and marrt outside their race. those are some great solutions in my opinion.

Consuming Impulse said:
i believe that races should not be segregated. its a racist statement to want to seperate other races. it doesent make sense to segregate races. there is no difference between a black man and a white man. when will people get their heads out of their asses and realize that. if people cant realize that then the world will remain fucked up.
+1

Consuming Impulse said:
i believe that races should not be segregated. its a racist statement to want to seperate other races. it doesent make sense to segregate races. there is no difference between a black man and a white man. when will people get their heads out of their asses and realize that. if people cant realize that then the world will remain fucked up. i say if you kill all the racists you kill the problem or without having to kill people let other people date and marrt outside their race. those are some great solutions in my opinion.

There is no difference in difference? You state, "there is no difference between a black man and a white man", which is truly absurd. You differentiate with the signifiers "black" and then "white"- In your own statement against such things you conceptualize distinction and classifications of race, aka "racism". What you mean to say is that there is no significant qualitative difference between "races". The entire framing of the statement is bogus, and stems from your transparent insecurity as a mulatto.

You have no business posting on this forum as you lack even the most basic reading comprehension and reasoning abilities. You remain simply because the mods lack the power to ban you.

I look forward to your response. :lol:

Derek, you deleted the greatest moment on this forum! What a shame...

edit: That exchange was such a great example of contemporary psychology in motion.

Justin S. said:
There is no difference in difference? You state, "there is no difference between a black man and a white man", which is truly absurd. You differentiate with the signifiers "black" and then "white"- In your own statement against such things you conceptualize distinction and classifications of race, aka "racism". What you mean to say is that there is no significant qualitative difference between "races". The entire framing of the statement is bogus, and stems from your transparent insecurity as a mulatto.

You have no business posting on this forum as you lack even the most basic reading comprehension and reasoning abilities. You remain simply because the mods lack the power to ban you.

I look forward to your response. :lol:
it was Lord Red Dragon that was the mullatto, not Consuming Impulse:lol:

Tongue_Ring said:
it was Lord Red Dragon that was the mullatto, not Consuming Impulse:lol:

I didnt know you were, but Im sure Consuming Impulse has stated so. Not that this matters to me (we didnt know before he/you broadcast it and I dont discriminate a priori), but apparently he is obsessed with it.

Well segregation could mean fewer people like Consuming Impulse, and he can't be blamed for wanting more of his own kind.

IMO, the best segregation would be that those who carry offensive weapons, threaten teachers or other pupils with rape, call girls hoes for no good reason, and take drugs and don't really want to learn should be in a different school from those who are not in this category but without either group having to pay. That way decent people in America would not feel obliged to pay for their childrens' education just so that their kids are not in danger.

I never said i want more of my own kind dumbass. That would be a racist statement. all i said was if everybody married outside their race, racism would end. that was all i said. I never said i wanted more people "my own kind." Norsemaiden wants segeragation just cause she doesent want to deal with black people or anybody who isnt white.

Science says that you favour those most closely related to you, whether you say you do or not (unless you have a particular dislike of someone for a specific reason). It is called "kin selection", and it is also connected to the observation that genes are selfish and act as if they wish to maximise their numbers in the genepool. Usually this is subconscious, as it would be in your case.

There's no need for hating people or organisms that are less related to you however. Organisms have to exist in an ecosystem with other organisms and as long as none of them are trying to kill another or compete for essential resources there is no need for them to be enemies.

no thanks. i already have my views on people and life.
hate those who hate you.
hate those are smartasses.
hate those who are annoying.
hate those who have lots of the oppisite views you have.
never forgive.
never use "yet, you" ever. see hate those who are smartasses.

thats a sample of my philosophy.