Segregation in Public Schools

Ethnic nepotism is like having a sex drive. It's an innate instinct built into people for genetic survival. Some people say sex is dirty and would like to get rid of that too. I bet large numbers of people could be brainwashed into denying they have a sex drive and totally suppressing it. It can be a good thing, keeping the species going, or it can be a bad thing such as rape or other unconsensual acts. Insulting people by calling them "racist" because they feel the urge of ethnic nepotism is like calling men "rapist" just for having a sex drive. There was an extrem feminist group that said that. It is trying to turn what is natural into something that people think must always be evil.

k. heres an alternative, if people dont want to date outside their race THEN the world needs a mass-extermination to kill every single racist person on this earth.
that sounds silly, right? it would work but itll be hard to do and its illegal. so thats why i pointed out that if every person bangs another person outside their race, the racist people will be out numbered and they will die.

N/P Burzum-Jesus Tod

Norsemaiden said:
IMO, the best segregation would be that those who carry offensive weapons, threaten teachers or other pupils with rape, call girls hoes for no good reason, and take drugs and don't really want to learn should be in a different school from those who are not in this category but without either group having to pay. That way decent people in America would not feel obliged to pay for their childrens' education just so that their kids are not in danger.
won't happen, it appears to be like it is already happening with preptowns being seperated from ghetovilles, but it'll never happen as completely as what you're thinking, racism will get in the way

I don't want to marry outside of my race. I'm not a racist. Voila!

Also, could somebody please ban Consuming Impulse? This guy has nothing insightful to say.

I find him quite amusing. Though his endless bilge directed toward racism and the nationalists among us (myself included) has been repeated ad nauseam.

I actually wonder why you're here, CI. You're clearly incapable of conveying any of your opinions with an intellectual speech, you're consistently diluting topics with your inability to communicate on an admirable level, you're the by-product of your own ignorance and excessive pride.
So why post? It's clear that you don't understand, on any varying levels, what the better members here write.

Go back to school and cultivate your mind. Or better yet, just delete your account.

Cythraul said:
I don't want to marry outside of my race. I'm not a racist. Voila!

Also, could somebody please ban Consuming Impulse? This guy has nothing insightful to say.

No you should be banned. You should be killed too. Anyone who i thinks i should be banned and is a retard and should be murdered. fuck you and may death consume all. i would love to see you get stabbed and beaten. you are a racist.

G-Master said:
I find him quite amusing. Though his endless bilge directed toward racism and the nationalists among us (myself included) has been repeated ad nauseam.

I actually wonder why you're here, CI. You're clearly incapable of conveying any of your opinions with an intellectual speech, you're consistently diluting topics with your inability to communicate on an admirable level, you're the by-product of your own ignorance and excessive pride.
So why post? It's clear that you don't understand, on any varying levels, what the better members here write.

Go back to school and cultivate your mind. Or better yet, just delete your account.

fuck you smartass. problem with the world today is there is too many smartasses and no one to kill them. if anyone should be banned it is you along with that other cocksucker. i would love to see you die a horrible death as well. i hate people like you cause you act like your smart but your not and you sound like an opeth fan. i want to kill those bastards. fuck you you cock blower. how about you delte your self from this world or have someone do it for you. i would love to kill you. i hate you. you are a dumb smartass opeth fan. your a racist as well cause you just admitted it. god i want to kill you. if only if it was legal. you would be ripped apart.

Tongue_Ring said:
how about instead of banning Consuming Impulse (or any of the people CI wanted banned) the moderators just edit/delete the specific posts that the people find offensive

That would be every post- its not some isolated issues, its his entire persona.

Justin S. said:
That would be every post- its not some isolated issues, its his entire persona.
Speed and Final Product don't have the power to ban anyone and maybe the people that really do have the power to ban people should actually ban Consuming Impulse, but they prolly won't because Consuming Impulse isn't posting on any of the bands' forums, and this is a music site after all, so as long as he doesn't piss off any of the musicians he prolly won't get banned

Consuming Impulse said:
thats cause theres to many racist fucks out there.

I don't want to marry certain races because i dont find the majority or all of the women from that race attractive. This doesn't make me racist. I will give the those people just as much respect as a member of my own race.

Tongue_Ring said:
Speed and Final Product don't have the power to ban anyone and maybe the people that really do have the power to ban people should actually ban Consuming Impulse, but they prolly won't because Consuming Impulse isn't posting on any of the bands' forums, and this is a music site after all, so as long as he doesn't piss off any of the musicians he prolly won't get banned

I got banned roughly seven times without once posting on a band forum - I'm wondering if this guy isn't Deron's sociopathic cousin or something. I've reported enough of his worthless posts, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
This segregationist reorganization was spearheaded by the black politician, Sen. Ernie Chambers, and while, on its surface, would seem controversial, has been met with little opposition.

Segregation = each ethnic group gets to retain its character and have autonomy. What a brilliant idea!

The Timebird said:
I got banned roughly seven times without once posting on a band forum - I'm wondering if this guy isn't Deron's sociopathic cousin or something. I've reported enough of his worthless posts, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Pretty sure you just flat out suck, but that could be me :lol: