Sell/Trade/Wanted Amon Amarth items

that tape will go for over $100USD i bet.

I'd pay $50USD for a copy no worries, but $100 is pushing it.

There's a few tapes id pay a lot for, especially any Abigor demos, Destroyer 666 demos & Amon Amarth demos.

& Cheers Haayema! That will help if you dont bid =P

New sale list:

Fate of Norns LP
With Oden On Our Side Japanese digipack, sealed and with OBI
Once Sent from the Golden Hall, re-release, with pop-up, sealed

Want List:

Vinyl:
The Crusher PicLP
Versus The World DLP
Once Sent...Pic LP

CD:
Sorrow Throughout Nine Worlds (White cd)
Avenger digipack
With oden On Our Side (Ltd. edition w/ bottle opener etc...)

MC:
Arrival of The Fimbul Winter demo (any colour)
SCUM Demo

+ Im looking for A Canorous Quintet - As tears...MCD

Hi I'm trying to find a copy of the red Fimbul Winter demo tape. I just got a green one on eBay and the guy I bought it from had a red one also but he said he sold it to someone on the boards here. I don't really expect that person to sell me the tape they just got but hopefully I can find another copy. I also have the blue tape, 2 tottg bobble head box sets, many AA guitar picks, an AA drumstick, tons of shirts and patches, all their cd's, a signed vs. the world cd, a signed w/ Oden on our side shirt, a pair of black leather arm bracers, one signed by Johan H and the other by Johan S, and a plastic sword that Johan H gave me while they were doing Runes To My Memory on stage, haha. I'll be seeing them for the 6th time 2 days from now actually. If anyone has the red demo tape shoot me a message and let me know how much you want for it, thanks.

I am that bastard. I had to set my alarm for 5am to bid on it. I wasn't going to miss out on this one though, there was a green one a couple of months ago and I forgot to bid on it, I've been kicking myself ever since. Now I just need the red one and I'm set. Seems like the red one is a little harder to find though.

I was using my mom's old account actually, messenger7777. I don't think I bid against anyone, I just waited until there was about 4 minutes left the bid a few times until I was winning then threw in one last bid for good measure and got it.