Sell/Trade/Wanted Amon Amarth items

Yeah, it was probabely me who got the green one a few weeks back, and I also got that red tape you're referring to :p
Only need the blue one now, and of course SCUM demo, but that's gonna take some time...
If you keep your eyes open for a blue one, I'll do the same for a red one ;)

Cool, thanks man. Did you have to pay much more than $100 for the red tape or do they go for around the same price as the others? I've seen 2 green tapes and 2 blue tapes on ebay in the last year or 2 but no red ones so I'm thinking they're a bit harder to come by even though they made the same number in all 3 colors I think. I've never seen the scum tape, I didn't even think they actually existed haha.

Cool, thanks man. Did you have to pay much more than $100 for the red tape or do they go for around the same price as the others? I've seen 2 green tapes and 2 blue tapes on ebay in the last year or 2 but no red ones so I'm thinking they're a bit harder to come by even though they made the same number in all 3 colors I think. I've never seen the scum tape, I didn't even think they actually existed haha.

Yeah I paid more :loco:
Worth the moeny though :headbang: Sold some Metallica colletors items for it.

Hello!

Now I´ve sold 2 green ones, one red, and one blue version throughout the years. Thanks for Your dedication, I´m glad that the tapes come to real fans. Cheers!

YES I GOT IT!! Very happy right now :D
Probabely one of the rarest Amon Amarth promo's: Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds!!
Here are some pics for you to enjoy!!

STTNWpromofront.jpg

STTNWpromoback.jpg

wow, very nice man. I haven't acquired any promo's yet. I was planing on going after some after I track down a red fimbul tape. I have a feeling your collection is a lot more complete than mine.