Selling my CoB singles

barrett_

Jan 18, 2005
I'm selling some of my old stuff and I thought I'd offer here before I try to sell them on ebay. PM me or add me on msn if you have an offer to make/questions etc

l_a14cd5cd9583fb40ff428abb5ea63288.jpg

l_a9e07bc55e73a84d523b47410be79492.jpg

Reactions: Night Reaper
I was kinda hoping to sell them all together but if it comes down to it, I'll sell them seperate

Which ones were you after Joe/

also he has Bestbreeder!!!! was never officially on sale in america or europe...it was a japan only thing...very rare!

No worries. Should be able to sell those three to you but I'm awaiting help for the prices etc and I want to wait for more people to see this thread

also he has Bestbreeder!!!! was never officially on sale in america or europe...it was a japan only thing...very rare!
Actually, BB is available at this large HMV I go to in Toronto... they have A HUGE metal selection, even have the japanese release of AYDY.. but none of the singles I'm interested in. I'd swipe up BB here though if the price was right.
No worries. Should be able to sell those three to you but I'm awaiting help for the prices etc and I want to wait for more people to see this thread

Ah, I see... well get back to me then :p