Selling my CoB singles

you give me a reasonable offer and we'll talk. the cob single and hate me are sold

If there's no longer a full set, I wouldn't buy them. I already have the IYF and TL&S singles but it'd be cool just to own them all. I was just wondering how much you wanted.

If there's no longer a full set, I wouldn't buy them. I already have the IYF and TL&S singles but it'd be cool just to own them all. I was just wondering how much you wanted.

I am buying Hate Me! and CoB.... I am waiting for him to come online.

but dude buy thre others from him! it's stilla good idea!

cuz you can get hate me on ebay for 6 bucks... and cob single elsewhere I'm sure...

Blah, I'm not too bothered tbh. But if it was like 20 pound for all of em (which would be crazy), then I'd probably just do it but I'm not really willing to pay anything higher than that for songs that I already have.

Blah, I'm not too bothered tbh. But if it was like 20 pound for all of em (which would be crazy), then I'd probably just do it but I'm not really willing to pay anything higher than that for songs that I already have.

True... I just love the Hate Me! artwork and I want to get the CoB single signed by the band next time I see them and frame it for my wall :D