Sentenced

Haven't heard the new album but I like them more since laihaila joined. down,frozen and crimson blew my mind.
they kick ass
I am listening to them right now

Ahhhhh Sverige. my family is from malmo tho I was born in the states. Going to move to sweden someday! People wonder why I listen to the music I do... I tell em... its my swedish blood hehe.

Hail!

Sat

Killing you, killing me is from thier last studio release called, "Crimson". A amazing album and album you should own if you liked Killing you, killing me. The one before that, Frozen was amazing too... as was Down... the one before Frozen. I can keep going but I wont. Sentenced just rocks!

_satan

Sentenced is easily one of my favorite bands. I only own Frozen and Crimson, two excellent albums. I'm in the process of getting my hands on Down, and I'll get The Cold White Light when it comes out in the States. Was the reason this new album took so long because the lead singer was in prison? I heard something about this...wasn't sure if it was fact though.

Originally posted by Blood On My Hands
Sentenced is easily one of my favorite bands. I only own Frozen and Crimson, two excellent albums. I'm in the process of getting my hands on Down, and I'll get The Cold White Light when it comes out in the States. Was the reason this new album took so long because the lead singer was in prison? I heard something about this...wasn't sure if it was fact though.

No, they took a 6 month break because they felt worn out after the tour of Crimson.