September 12

molochete

King Of Kings
Jul 30, 2006
California
any body getting the new Metallica Cd?...i am!!!

Metallica.jpg

I'll be getting it and my fingers will be crossed for a return to some kind of form. Not expecting a Ride the Lightning by any stretch, but just something solid would be good.

The DJs on the rock radio station here said yesterday that it was "Master Of Puppets" sounding. Don't know if it was a rumor or if they actually heard something. Surprising that this close to the release date nothing has leaked, James and Lars have kept a tight lid on that stuff. Anxious to hear it, hate the cover though. At least the logo is back.

BTW--They played the new Guns 'N Roses song on the radio here, didn't have a title though. Horrible IMO, very digital sounding music, kinda like Rob Zombie's music. Definitely not straight-up rock 'n roll like GNR is known for. Shame.

BTW--They played the new Guns 'N Roses song on the radio here, didn't have a title though. Horrible IMO, very digital sounding music, kinda like Rob Zombie's music. Definitely not straight-up rock 'n roll like GNR is known for. Shame.

The song's called Shackler's Revenge, and it's the best new GN'R song I've heard since 1991.

Absolutely not.

And that cover looks like a snatch.

ok so i ran into a "metal fan" and we started talking...the new metallica cd came up and i asked if he was going to get it....he said no....so when i asked why..he saud because they sold out...

i was thinking to myself...WHAT A FUCKEN POSER!!!!

i honestly fucken hate people like these...just because trhe band did something new or try to get new fans does not mean they sold out...honestly i liked St. Anger...it was ok...but fuck man...the metal and punk fans are full of fucken posers...they stop listening to a band just because they sold out...Stupid excuse...

ok...so i told him...a band is not metal enough until it changes things up and still continuing on what they do

so...what i have to ask you is....Why not?

ok so i ran into a "metal fan" and we started talking...the new metallica cd came up and i asked if he was going to get it....he said no....so when i asked why..he saud because they sold out...

i was thinking to myself...WHAT A FUCKEN POSER!!!!

i honestly fucken hate people like these...just because trhe band did something new or try to get new fans does not mean they sold out...honestly i liked St. Anger...it was ok...but fuck man...the metal and punk fans are full of fucken posers...they stop listening to a band just because they sold out...Stupid excuse...

ok...so i told him...a band is not metal enough until it changes things up and still continuing on what they do

so...what i have to ask you is....Why not?

Pretty simple, really...I think they suck. Always have and always will. Guess that makes me a poser, huh?:rolleyes: On the bright side, I'm not in junior high and could give a fuck less about such things.

I just herd "The Day That Never Comes" on the radio. Kinda lame. Hopefully the rest of the CD is better.

Long track, the begining sounds like Load III with an 80's-ish ending.