Sepultura

Keenan

Crippling Self Doubt
Apr 9, 2009
Florida
Whoa. Beneath the Remains is sick. Sepultura is one of the bands that I've heard of.... just not any of the music (except for a few Chaos AD songs).... Gonna order it this week sometime. Woo! :kickass:

Don't buy anything after Roots, bcause A. Its not Sepultura and B. its fucking wank.

In all honesty, theres not much worth buying after Beneath the Remains - I found Arise to nosedive after Desperate Cry, Chaos A.D wanders off a little halfway through and Roots... well, you need to apprecate it for what it is. Imagine a slightly less shitty version or KoRn with tribal beats and a slight death metal edge and you have Roots.

I love Sepultura a lot. Blah blah blah many stories, got this on vinyl, that on vinyl, that on cassette. I own shit loads of rare stuff. Errr... Dante was amazing. Ill be bothered to have a massive Sepultura waa sometime soon.

First 4 propper releases are amazing, Arise is nice, Chaos AD is top stuff and Roots is naff. then there was a few naff albums with one or two good songs on, minus Roorback with NO good songs on.... then... Dante!!!! Fucking amazing album, and now they're back to their naffy ways.

But ill have you know, this line-up is flawless to see live!

Schizophrenia is awesome, probably their best.

Remains and Arise are pretty cool, Refuse-Resist is a good song. Dante has some alreet songs on it. Yeah that's about as far as my opinion goes with Sepultura.

*Controversial*
I enjoy Soulfly more.

16 minutes of tribal gayness

haha it pissed me off, when im just letting the music play whilst doing something else and like 5 minutes in i realised it was fucking pure shit nothingness. worst filler ever.

i havent listened to any sepultura without max because what i like about it is his voice so not interested really, id probably like it if i heard it, its kindof annoying that they use sep name without max, what the dick man.

I youtubed a bunch of their songs last night (technically this morning lol), Arise and Beneath the Remains are DEFINITELY being puchased today. As for Roots...... lol.... the drums are cool :lol: