Set list for London shown - help!

elder743

New Metal Member
Mar 25, 2004
London
Just seen MA in London and they were totally awesome. Can anyone help me fill in the set list as it's all a bit of a blur :)

All I can remember, in no particular order, are:

Cleansed in Pestilence
Pain Devine
Beneath the Hollow
Curse the Flesh
Dawn of the Angry
Within thy Enemy
World of Shit
Where the Slime Live
Bik Ur-Sag
Chambers of Dis
God of Emptiness
Yog Sototh
Chapel of Ghouls

Also, anyone know who the new tour guitarist is?

Cheers

Well, I know they opened with "Day of Suffering"..."Enshrined by Grace" was also in there. I took a photo of my friends friend with her set list, so if I can make it out, I'll post it here. I just need to get it developed :p

Oh, don't forget "Rapture"!

LakeOpeth said:
Well, I know they opened with "Day of Suffering"..."Enshrined by Grace" was also in there. I took a photo of my friends friend with her set list, so if I can make it out, I'll post it here. I just need to get it developed :p

Oh, don't forget "Rapture"!

Thanks! I forgot about 'Enshrined by Grace' and 'Day of Suffering'! That was very cool. If you can post your set list too that'd be even better, cheers.

Did you enjoy it? I thought it was much better than the last London show that they did, the sound was great.

Did they actually have a 2nd guitar player? it is scareing me cus i have not heard who it is if they even have one! Trey said in an interview that they would never play live without a 2nd guitar player and well they have been on tour for a while now and i see them in the USA in a couple weeks and i am scared shitless that they do not have another guitarist!
Please someone tell me that they do have one and tell me who it is ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Phlesh said:
Did they actually have a 2nd guitar player? it is scareing me cus i have not heard who it is if they even have one! Trey said in an interview that they would never play live without a 2nd guitar player and well they have been on tour for a while now and i see them in the USA in a couple weeks and i am scared shitless that they do not have another guitarist!
Please someone tell me that they do have one and tell me who it is ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
They have the guy from Monstrosity playing second guitar....I believe