Set list.....

Raven

Nothing ever begins.
Aug 31, 2001
on paradoxical ground
Visit site
This may have been posted before, and if so, I apologize, but I will be seeing Novembers Doom in New Jersey, and I was just wondering what their recent set list has consisted of.

Our set lists tend to vary depending on length of time given to perform, or how we're feeling that night basically LOL Some songs we regularly perform are "Not The Strong", "Lost in A Day", "With Rue And Fire", "The Day I Return", "Within My Flesh", "Shadows Of Light", etc.....of course we can't play many at a fest show, probably only four or five songs maximum, so we have to pick and choose. Headlining shows of course have many more songs.

Any suggestions or requests?

Well Larry... while I would love to mock your hat, I was planning to scream out song titles at the fest like one of those November's Doom fans or something...

Well Larry, were my mockery of you bad natured... it would be hidden. This is more related to the whole "metal brotherhood" thing. Besides... remember something: you can at least wear hats. I need to have shit custom made due to the massiveness of my cranium

kleo =
Elephant%20Man.jpg

Dear Chupe,

I sent a box of dog shit to Indieworkshop for you to review/consume. Enjoy!

xoxoxo
-k-

Chupe,

There is this thing you are... let me see if I can recall it. Ah yes... YOU'RE DEAD TO ME! DEAD!!!!

xoxoxo
-k-

Dodens Grav said:
So what exactly was the setlist from the NJM&HF? It's the first time I've seen this band, and I'd like to hear the studio versions of those songs.
Well we opened with a new song called In the Absense of Grace, then we did Lost in A Day,With Rue and Fire, and closed with Not the Strong. Lost in a Day and Not the Strong are off of To Welcome the Fade, and With Rue and Fire is off Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers.