setlist for new tour

Well if you saw a guy in a white shirt with a shaved head that kept standing up to sing along with Johan that was me. I got let in early to meet the band before everyone else and snagged a stool a little to the right of center stage.

By the way, I believe the current set list is in correct order.

hahah sweet, any idea how much those benches were that were roped off at the top?

hahah sweet, any idea how much those benches were that were roped off at the top?

Those actually aren't purchasable. You have to either know the band and get a special wristband from them or know someone that works there.

By the way, me and about 20 other people got let in 10 minutes before the whole crowd because we ate at the restaurant. And from inside the restaurant we could hear the band getting warmed up and I was getting all pumped.

Oh, and I shook Johan Hegg's hand and told him I would be singing along with him all night.

I asked the security dude, he said you had to be family friends to either production crew management etc tried to give em some cash to let me by but he wouldnt take it ><

haha yeah Vinland i was singing along the whole time haha! didnt even sit on the stool i grabbed when they started playing

I asked the security dude, he said you had to be family friends to either production crew management etc tried to give em some cash to let me by but he wouldnt take it ><

aw dang, i had a borken foot but i didnt have my crutches with me, i was just sticking it out on the floor hahah

Haha i prolly did dude, sounds like we were right by each other man. Yeah i saw that dude on the crutches going in there.

Technically there were no "encore" songs because they had both of those planned. If they were not planned, they would not have those raven sounds and the special lighting and stuff for Cry of the Blackbirds.

And "LaSTofTHeViKIngs", how is that wrong? It's what they played.

lol obviously did not get what i meant by WRONG. its correct but IMO it just shouldn't BE the last song. its not good enough IMO.

i dont think they will ever play Live for The Kill live. if they do they will have to have the Apocalyptica part just played through the speakers as a little 'un-live' section

Live for the Kill would of worked/could work. again i just hope for the older fans they do somethin like bochum here one day. Even if it's just Vs the World in it's entirety. Listening to Varyags again yeah they could of ended/could end with this as well. I got it how bout replace Guardians of Asgard with Varyags that works.

i dont think they will ever play Live for The Kill live. if they do they will have to have the Apocalyptica part just played through the speakers as a little 'un-live' section

It could work still. Just make it really loud on the speakers, or they dont really new apocalyptica just 2 violinists for the one part.

I wouldn't have a problem with them playing the cello through the speakers, because that's not the only good part of the song. And besides, they played Twilight and Guardians without Roope and Petrov, so they could have done Live for the Kill.

And LaSTofTHeViKIngs, I think Guardians of Asgaard should stay. Instead of removing anything, they should just add Varyags as an encore song for the rest of their shows.

I really thought they would play Friends of the Suncross too.

Well although I dislike Asator, I think they did a better performance on that song than on Gods of War Arise. If anything was to be removed, I would vote on Gods of War Arise.

By the way, the live version of Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags was amazing. I sang the entire thing.

I have nothing against them playing Live for the Kill, its an awesome song. At least on Twilight and Guardians the other band members can fill in.

How was Where is your God live?

The crowd liked it, except for some of the older people sitting around me that said boo when Johan said the song title. I think it had to do more with mentioning God than the song itself.

I liked the pause then breath part too. I stood up on my stool at that part and shouted "NOW WHERE IS YOUR GOD?" with Johan.

The crowd liked it, except for some of the older people sitting around me that said boo when Johan said the song title. I think it had to do more with mentioning God than the song itself.

I liked the pause then breath part too. I stood up on my stool at that part and shouted "NOW WHERE IS YOUR GOD?" with Johan.

hell yeh! that's the spirit mate! glad you enjoyed the show :headbang: