setlist for new tour

they should play all the new songs, its called twilight of the thundergod tour
so they might as well play all of them
and wheres VM :(, i want to see that song live
btw they might have played Amon Amarth only to kill time
anyway update us with the 2nd setlist (since the time is shorter)

hell yeh! that's the spirit mate! glad you enjoyed the show :headbang:

I stood up on my stool and sung along with every song. In one of the breaks Johan said "The greatest honor a viking can experience is when his relatives raise a stone in his memory." and then said "When I am dead..." and I stood up and shouted "LAY ME IN A MOUND!" and then he said "Raise a stone for all to see..." and I shouted "RUNES CARVED TO MY MEMORY!!!"

If you were near me or saw me during the show, I was pretty much a show within myself. I wish more people around me were as hyped as I was though. I was the only one moving on the top floor.

I stood up on my stool and sung along with every song. In one of the breaks Johan said "The greatest honor a viking can experience is when his relatives raise a stone in his memory." and then said "When I am dead..." and I stood up and shouted "LAY ME IN A MOUND!" and then he said "Raise a stone for all to see..." and I shouted "RUNES CARVED TO MY MEMORY!!!"

If you were near me or saw me during the show, I was pretty much a show within myself. I wish more people around me were as hyped as I was though. I was the only one moving on the top floor.

that's bloody awesome mate!!!!!!!! that's a memory to treasure for ever! :headbang:

As long as they keep Gods of War Arise and Where is Your God? in the set I will be very happy.

hell yeh man! i hope you get to see them again real soon as well!!!!!! i'll being seeing them in bochum, already seen them three times this year as well. lol.

I wish I had the time/money to go see them in Bochum. And you're lucky to have seen them more than once.

I haven't seen them live yet. Bochum will be my first. They say you always remember you're first time, don't think I'll have any problems this time :lol:

Does anyone know what song the outro was taken from? Man its on the tip of my tongue...
maybe it was the theme from the song Amon Amarth?

(i haven't been to the gig, but i know they used more epic version on it on some shows recorded on the Wrath of the Norsemen DVD)

I loved the set list but I wish thay would have done The Hero, Embrace of the Endless Ocean, and Bastards of a Lying Breed.

the Los Angeles set was 2 songs shorter than Anaheim

01. Twilight of the Thunder God
02. Free Will Sacrifice
03. Asator
04. North Sea Storm
05. Where Silent Guards Stand Guard
06. Guardians of Asgaard
07. Runes to My Memory
08. Amon Amarth
09. Death in Fire
10. Where Is Your God?
11. Gods of War Arise
-------
Encore:
12. Cry of the Black Birds
13. The Pursuit of Vikings

I was pretty bummed they cut out Tattered Banners ... it's my favorite song from the new album. They might get a longer set at the next show but the show had to be done at 10:30 sharp so the venue could be turned into a nightclub for the rest of the evening

and I have most of Ensiferum setlist from last night, I am just fuzzy on what they opened with. It might have been "Iron"

01. ??
02. Tale of Revenge
03. Ahti
04. Treacherous Gods
05. Windrider
06. One More Magic Potion
07. Hero in a Dream

very fuckin awesome setlist...cant wait for bochum...will be my fourth time to see amon... will be great to see all the old things, but I hope they play Asator, Where is your God, tattert banners. if they do it right, they can play every song live they ever wrote... gonna be great

No Valhall Awaits Me? I was so stoked to see that on the first set list. Hands down my favourite song from them. I will be really disappointed if they don't play that one in Vancouver. Drop any other song from the set, I don't care, but I really want to hear Valhall Awaits Me live.