Setlist for the 2009 Swedish tour?

zicho

New Metal Member
Dec 12, 2008
I was just wondering if anyone has found a setlist for the swedish tour of 2009? If so, it would be nice if you could share it. Im going to see them in örebro on the 25th of februari, so maybe i'll see someone of you guys there! :headbang:

It is of course impossible to know the actual setlist in advance. The only thing known is that Mike in the latest edition of Close-Up Magazine says that they after the final gig of this leg of the tour on the 18th of December have plenty of time to rehearse new material, so there will be major changes in the setlist. He says that people are screaming for "Burden" and "Hessian Peel" and that they for sure will perform at least one of them, but probably both. Other than that, we just have to wait and see ...

Will see them in Stockholm on December 17th and in Falun on February 27th, my first two gigs. Can´t wait to see the guys live!

Cheers!

Swansong

So unfair that Gothenburg just gets the one show before they've rehearsed the good stuff :p Might have to catch them somewhere else during the spring I guess.