SETLIST? PLEASE!

shapechanger

Feb 2, 2008
Madison, WI USA
Hello my metal brethren -

I am seeing Opeth this Friday night in Milwaukee. It is my first Opeth show and I am fucking jacked up. Can any of you provide setlists from the shows in Buffalo, Philly, NY, Worcester, Quebec City, Cleveland, Chicago, etc? If you don't know particular setlists, I am still interested in knowing what songs have been played. Thank you!!

shape

i have a bad memory but here goes...
heir apparent, grand conjuration, serenity painted death, lotus eater, night and the silent water, demon of the fall, ummmm to rid the disease was in there somewhere, so was bleak then the drapery falls encore. though they didnt play it at this show i hear they are doing baying of the hounds also.

Crown - You made my day! Thank you! Baying of the Hounds live would be fucking killer. \m/

Anyone else know the setlist in order or possibly another setlist? Thanks!

The setlists thus far (or rather, given accounts of the one setlist Opeth have to my knowledge stuck with) are in main page topics, but:

Heir Apparent
The Grand Conjuration
Serenity Painted Death
Hope Leaves
The Lotus Eater
Bleak
The Night and the Silent Water
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall

Encore: The Drapery Falls

Not bad. I'd have wished for a different GR song in TGC's place, and some awesome reinterpretation from Orchid over DotF, but it's still a killer collection of songs.

Samsara - I'm sorry, I did a little digging to no avail. I can/will certainly do some more digging.

ReverieUnfold - Thank you!!!!

Damn, I was hoping Reverie/Harlequin Forest was going to be in there. It is my fav. Glad to see TNATSW and Bleak though!

I so wanna hear BURDEN live......or even TBYFW....that would be heaven....but yeah....SPD is killer too......PEAC EOUT

Milwaukee concert was killer. Opeth kicked some serious ass. Got to meet (for about 1 minute) Mikael and Martin outside before the show. Very nice guys. How refreshing.

Sure as shit, the setlist was verbatim as posted above by ReverieUnfold:

Heir Apparent
The Grand Conjuration
Serenity Painted Death
Hope Leaves
The Lotus Eater
Bleak
The Night and the Silent Water
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall
The Drapery Falls