SEVEN KINGDOMS to co-headline ROCK HARVEST 2013

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
SEVEN KINGDOMS has just been confirmed as a co-headliner for ROCK HARVEST 2013, in Baltimore, Maryland. The festival will take place on November 7-9, 2013.

Seven Kingdoms will be performing Thursday night, Nov. 7th.

ROCK HARVEST is a Rock and Metal festival put together by FALLEN BLUE, a non-profit organization focused on assisting families of police officers who have died in the line of duty. Other acts confirmed so far are LEATHERWOLF, KING KOBRA, MICHAEL ANGELO BATIO and more... More acts, including other headliners will be announced soon.

www.sevenkingdoms.net
www.fallenblue.org
www.facebook.com/sevenkingdomsofficial
www.facebook.com/rockharvestpolice

I am very excited about this fest. I had a great time at the last one, and they've got a very interesting and diverse lineup. They're also very receptive to fan suggestions for bands, which has something to do with why they also just confirmed TWISTED TOWER DIRE.

I'm intrigued. It's just gonna be tough. Each year, there seems to be more and more decent festivals coming up. I like what I've heard from Leatherwolf. Never really heard of them before.

Would have been cool to see them back in the day with Wacko on drums.
Though I would be equally (and actually more) excited to see Hasselvander live, as I am a PENTAGRAM fanboy.

What RAVEN have you heard?
They have had many different "eras" soundwise...........

I would love to see RAVEN someday. Still bummed I missed their last Chicago show.

Sounds like an interesting fest......

Don't remember. I tried like 5 different tracks from various albums when that tour was announced since you two raved about them. I couldn't get into any of it. Any suggestions on what to try?

Don't remember. I tried like 5 different tracks from various albums when that tour was announced since you two raved about them. I couldn't get into any of it. Any suggestions on what to try?

The All Systems Go collection is your best bet. It covers the band's career pretty well, and (last I checked) was pretty cheap. I'm not a huge fan either.

Would have been cool to see them back in the day with Wacko on drums.
Though I would be equally (and actually more) excited to see Hasselvander live, as I am a PENTAGRAM fanboy.

Hasselvander is one of the weirdest coolest dudes ever. Seeing those three play live is a really incredible time. I can honestly say that their show at the last Pathfinder Metalfest was one of the best live experiences I've ever had.

Hasselvander is one of the weirdest coolest dudes ever. Seeing those three play live is a really incredible time. I can honestly say that their show at the last Pathfinder Metalfest was one of the best live experiences I've ever had.

I agree....great live act. Total pro's who know how to put on a great non stop assault of metal. They still have fun after all these years up there.

Well, my fav, which many consider to be one of their first more "commercial" efforts is STAY HARD.
That was their current album when I first heard them too, and they had videos on MTV.

As far as their old stuff, I really like WIPED OUT.

As I said though, they have done many styles so I am not really sure how to recommend a band like RAVEN.

I got way into Raven late in the game. Was never a fan of them in the 80's. My first exposure was getting the Ultimate Revenge 2 on VHS with Forbidden, Death, Faith or Fear and Raven on it. Raven didnt fit at all on this. I was always fast forwarding over them. It wasnt until recently that I got really into NWOBHM and classic metal again where I went back and checked them out.

I actualy like thier 80's more rock stuff. The 90's stuff is a pass over. Their last album was one of the best for them. Really good and highly recommended.

Yep, their thrash efforts were not that great, and they never fit in.
It was one of those cases where a band tried to sound more like the bands they influenced than their classic sound.

I too love their more rock stuff.

Well, my fav, which many consider to be one of their first more "commercial" efforts is STAY HARD.
That was their current album when I first heard them too, and they had videos on MTV.

As far as their old stuff, I really like WIPED OUT.

As I said though, they have done many styles so I am not really sure how to recommend a band like RAVEN.

Many styles? Yeah, they got a little commercial sometimes and sometimes kinda heavy, but they always sounded like Raven (well, Glow was a bit murky). I've said it before, they're completely unique....no one sounded like them before, and no one has sounded like them since. I would recommend either Life's A Bitch or Walk Through Fire for a newbie....hell, I love their whole catalog! Athletic Rock!!!!!