SEVEN KINGDOMS to co-headline ROCK HARVEST 2013

Many styles? Yeah, they got a little commercial sometimes and sometimes kinda heavy, but they always sounded like Raven (well, Glow was a bit murky). I've said it before, they're completely unique....no one sounded like them before, and no one has sounded like them since. I would recommend either Life's A Bitch or Walk Through Fire for a newbie....hell, I love their whole catalog! Athletic Rock!!!!!

Yes. You answered your own question......

They have played different styles (IE - subgenres) of metal....

Trad, NWOBHM, thrash, commercial hard rock / metal.......

I would agree that they retained their signature sound throughout but they have explored different styles. That's not really even an opinion........

Yes. You answered your own question......

They have played different styles (IE - subgenres) of metal....

Trad, NWOBHM, thrash, commercial hard rock / metal.......

I would agree that they retained their signature sound throughout but they have explored different styles. That's not really even an opinion........

Meh....just shades of ONE style.....ATHLETIC ROCK!!!!!

Here's two things that I must say:

a) The lineup is shaping up nicely. I've been in touch with the promoter and the plans for bands for the future are very interesting.
b) One of the nicest promoters I've ever had the pleasure to work with. I am even considering going down to Baltimore to see this.

Here's the lineup so far. It's a good mix of metal and rock, with some known acts and unknowns.

Alloy 20
Attackhead
Michael Angelo Batio
Circle II Circle
DC4
Deathriders
Xander Demos
Russ Dwarf
Edge of Paradise
Farcry
Ghost of War
Hangman’s Cry